What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Hall of fame

snoozer

Bench
watched the release of the 25 nominations for the Hall of fame last night.

a couple of questions,

are there people already in the hall of fame?

if so who are they?

snoozer

Bench
Yes there are already a stack of players there, not sure who though.

Gordon Tallis is a fox nominee, no way should he be mentioned.
yeh there were several mentioned who i scratched my head at. obviously there must be others already in the hall. sludge was my obvious one.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
They named 100 players in the Centenary year. They're all in there as well as the Immortals, apparently.

Quigs

Immortal
He might of been exonerated from an incident "back then" but if a similiar incident happened in recent times then I don't think poor old Bump would of stood a chance of getting away with it.

Just my opinion mind you.

But the Bumper was as mad as.

He might of been exonerated from an incident "back then" but if a similiar incident happened in recent times then I don't think poor old Bump would of stood a chance of getting away with it.

Just my opinion mind you.

But the Bumper was as mad as.
the author of the Bumper book would agree with you on all those opinions.

carcharias

Immortal
ok so stay ignorant then.

Um ok
I don’t know all the names on the list and it’s because I don’t leave the Shire enough...even though I leave it everyday... which means I’ll stay ignorant???

Put the ice pipe down mate.

Juniors
you say you leave everyday so you must be going back, so we can see who has the drug problem.

Latest posts