What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Im just about GOOOOOOONE

Tadpole

Juniors
Hey Guys!

Well it saddens me to say that as of this Friday i won't be able to come on to this forum on a regular basis :cry: I have taken a new job which means less hours in front of the computer at work :lol: .

I hope to still get on at least once a week and catch up on all the witty banter which has kept me entertained whilst i should be working!

A big thanks to all you guys and gals that make it such a fun place to visit....im sure going to miss it :cry:

Cheers Guys and keep it up!!
Tadpole

oh, btw if anyone is looking at selling or buying in or around engadine, then come and see me :D

carcharias

Immortal
f**k en hell when you go down you go down big time . Marriage and now ( gulp ) real estate.
Watch out for " Mr sold" he is the equivalent of Joey Johns in the realty game in the shire.

Tadpole

Juniors
Mr Sold??? you mean mrs old :lol: :lol: Down in Woronora, when that bloke shows his face the lynch mob want to go get him...people hate his f****** guts down there... :evil:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Anyone for a "HOLT RESULT"

HE IS MR SOLD jnr. Anyone been down to the woronora recently or pre-election. The numbr of bedsheet signs opposing the road from w.heights was awesome.

Tadpole

Juniors
:lol: shadow you think there were alot pre-election. The precinct committee were out in force last weekend...there is triple the amount of signs now

carcharias

Immortal
I have met "Mr Sold" I used to see a chick that worked with him.
Went to an Xmas party across the road from ET'S joint .
The boss , some old bloke, had no septum in his nose and could push a chop stick right through like a Irian Jayan tribesman.
I think the girl I went with rooted some old birds son at the party behind my back.
She went missing for about an hour and left me there....so its needless to say I have bad memories about MR f**kING SOLD.

It all worked out in the long run, she got fat and grew some tuck shop arms.

Tadpole

Juniors
are they this bad :lol: :lol:
fatty17b.jpg

Macca

Coach
All the best Tadpole. I am sure you will still find time for us during the footy season.

Tadpole

Juniors
Kenoath i will, ill probably just be a weekend forum stalker, but ill definatly be at games next year!

Latest posts