What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Keegan Hipgrave, Titans

Weaponhead

Coach
Got suspended in his first 2 NRL games. Not even Gallen when he was pulling out blokes stitches managed that.

taipan

Referee
Got suspended in his first 2 NRL games. Not even Gallen when he was pulling out blokes stitches managed that.

Gallen was just showing ff his medical skills.He follows the adage "a stitch in time, you get to the line."

carinashark

First Grade
Geez that whole ‘stich’ Thing seems so long ago. Gal even has a gig on Nein, then again so dose Joey........

Ads

First Grade
Will be tough, he's a goldy local and loves it there. Full grub like a young Gal though.

cb4

First Grade
Will be tough, he's a goldy local and loves it there. Full grub like a young Gal though.
Good player. Doubt he will ever be a Gallen replacement but he is a very good player.
Happy with him if we can get him here.

Ads

First Grade
Good player. Doubt he will ever be a Gallen replacement but he is a very good player.
Happy with him if we can get him here.
A mate of mine is a friend of his. I'd be surprised if he ever left the goldy but who knows. I think he will turn out to be a decent player but he hasn't impressed me so far.

cb4

First Grade
He looks real good because the Titans are real bad.
He would be a good player in our squad, I would be very keen to see what Flanno could do with him.

Ads

First Grade
He looks real good because the Titans are real bad.
He would be a good player in our squad, I would be very keen to see what Flanno could do with him.
Reckon he's looked good? I don't. I think he could be.

Latest posts