What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Merry Christmas 2023

Illusion

Bench
Merry Xmas one and all.
Been a rough ride for Saints fans.

e4d6f01a0a2699c68c0d8ce2d8c128db.gif
Yes mate Merry Christmas 🎄 I can't drink anymore from sorrow following this mob ......

SBD82

Coach
Hard to believe where the year went but yet again it is that time of year so Marry Christmas and all the very best for the festive season to one and all.

May you and your loved one's enjoy the holiday period and hopefully it will be full of laughter and joy and for those that travel please do so safely and return home fit and well.

Regardless of what political or religious side of the divide anyone sits on may we have a better world and conditions for us all live in next year than we did this last year and hopefully the Dogs get the spoon for 2024.
Merry Xmas OT.

I know we’ve had our moments, but I’m going to miss you next year.

I hope ditching the dragons gives you more time to enjoy the good things in life.

Old Timer

Coach
Merry Xmas OT.

I know we’ve had our moments, but I’m going to miss you next year.

I hope ditching the dragons gives you more time to enjoy the good things in life.
Thanks old sparring partner and All the best wishes to you & yours

Ditch them not quite right more so park them

You never know perhaps Flanagan might just fess up and make a proper apology for his actions which is all that is required tbh.

Nutz

Bench
Hard to believe where the year went but yet again it is that time of year so Marry Christmas and all the very best for the festive season to one and all
Hey OT, I love your Avatar of my cousin Norm, obviously I have a soft spot for Saint George.
You all have a great community here and I regularly read the members posts.
I think out of all the forums, the Saints one is more respectful and grounded than most of the others forums. Ours too of course :)
To all the Saints supporters, I hope you all have a super Christmas and New Year and please keep safe and look after yourself and your love ones,
Regards,
Nutz from Wests Tigers forum.
Picsart_23-12-21_06-47-49-913.jpg

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
Hey OT, I love your Avatar of my cousin Norm, obviously I have a soft spot for Saint George.
I think out of all the forums, the Saints one is more respectful and grounded than most of the others forums. Ours too of course :)
To all the Saints supporters, I hope you all have a super Christmas and New Year and please keep safe and look after yourself and your love ones,
Regards,
View attachment 82713

Merry Christmas @Nutz . Stay safe and look after your family.

Old Timer

Coach
Regards,
View attachment 82713
Lovely post on your part

Used to love giving “Sticks” a slap on his big sweaty jersey as we all ran on the paddock at full time.

Not so sure he was so happy after getting a couple of hundred of them though.

His brother Peter was no slouch either.

Loved big Artie in Tigers colours and Kevin Yow Yeh was something to behold in full flight.

I always had a soft spot for the Tigers

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Hard to believe where the year went but yet again it is that time of year so Marry Christmas and all the very best for the festive season to one and all.

May you and your loved one's enjoy the holiday period and hopefully it will be full of laughter and joy and for those that travel please do so safely and return home fit and well.

Regardless of what political or religious side of the divide anyone sits on may we have a better world and conditions for us all live in next year than we did this last year and hopefully the Dogs get the spoon for 2024.
Great sentiments expressed here, OT, especially your desire for a better world. Unfortunately while we debate the state of our beloved Dragons, so much violence and poverty occurs throughout the world.

Your recent few posts emphasise how much I miss your views around this place -you have always added some clarity to my understanding of what's happening in Dragonland.

Old Timer

Coach
Great sentiments expressed here, OT, especially your desire for a better world. Unfortunately while we debate the state of our beloved Dragons, so much violence and poverty occurs throughout the world.

Your recent few posts emphasise how much I miss your views around this place -you have always added some clarity to my understanding of what's happening in Dragonland.
Thanks for the post greatly appreciated

Alas the news for the world and our beloved Dragons seems very depressing indeed.

Fingers crossed that many a penny drops in the coming months.

Dragon David

First Grade
Thanks for the post greatly appreciated

Alas the news for the world and our beloved Dragons seems very depressing indeed.

Fingers crossed that many a penny drops in the coming months.
As the saying goes - the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Gee God must love those rich bastards especially those who make stacks by playing golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, NFL, Premier League.

Dea

Juniors
Merry Christmas everyone. thank you for your posts, sharing of thoughts and ideas. It is helping a long summer pass. For me, Christmas is always a time for personal renewal of hope and a reminder of the power of love. Doesn’t always transfer to my footy team, but footy is just a game, and there are bigger things in life [even if I don’t always act like it.]. Anyway, I hope all have a joy filled Christmas, and may the new year bring us as supporters much to cheer and celebrate.

qld redvee

Juniors
Merry christmas and happy new year to all of you dragons tragics , hope you all have a great day tomorrow with family and or friends .
OT you will be missed but pop in from time to time and get smarty thanks for all your postings ..
Once again best wishes to everyone have a great day

Merry Xmas SGI friends.

I’ve always admired your passion and spirit, it’s instructive and very positive for your friends on other forums.

Thanks for your friendship.

I’m hoping all of us near the bottom of ladder can turn it all around. We all hit a high tide.

If the Tigers can’t manage it, I hope you guys do and you will have my support.

Last edited: