What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: My tips for the weekend, add yours

I like Media in the Slipper, loves it in the wet and it's going to rain up til race time apparently

I dont like Shane Dye on board but I think Media is a good each way bet on fixed odds, was $21 yesterday but has been slashed to $11

I gotta stay with my favourite horse and jockey in the BMW WFA, makybe diva to come over the top of grand armee in the straight and win

Nuffs?

Also I think the Storm are specials over the Dragons in Wollongong tomorrow night, 13+ is paying $3.65 or $1.78 for the win.

Meanwhile the Sharks are $2.40 for a win which is pretty good against ordinary opposition. I dont have the confidence to take the plunge on us yet because I'm still getting a feel for our season, though I would tip us to win so a few keen Sharks fans might be willing to have a bet.

My final tip of the week is for the young punters - stay away from Carmens.

Have a good weekend :D

newman

First Grade
Cowboys
Canberra
Broncos
Cronulla
Penrith
Parra
Storm

We do the tipping according to footy tabs start.

Another tip: Go see Tiger Army @ the Annandale tonight. Psychobilly.

carcharias

Immortal
Thanks for tip on media, I'll wack a bit each way.

dogs
raiders
storm
broncs
sharks
eels
panthers

My other tip, stay away from Northies sat night after 8. I will be there and probably being an arsehole after a couple of loud mouth soups.

Oh yeah and vote for cheeses missus on Starstuck.
the cheese and kisses :lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
Jimbo to be in the top 30% in Race 2 of the Sydney Tri Series at Star City on Sunday morning

:D

Nuffs

Bench
woohoo!!!
i made a racing thread in "other sports" just yesterday

i don't like media in the slipper at all. mainly because shane dye is on it.
i'm really liking fashions afield. unbeaten and great draw

in the bmw, i think grand armee can do it. failed at 2400m last time but that was in melbourne. his time was 2 seconds slower than the diva's in their last runs, but grand armee made his own pace where the diva was suited down to the ground. also grand armee did it on a dead track. so times suggest grand armee is going better than the diva but can he beat her over 2400m?? my answer is YES

and for some early play money, back radetzky march in the 1st at sydney. could be scratched though

Nuffs

Bench
almost forgot

in melbourne race 2 there is a horse called Conrod Straight. just has to handle the straight track and he will be in the finish

hopefully will be paying $8's or better and i'll definately be on. his times have been sizzling of late

i don't like media in the slipper at all. mainly because shane dye is on it.

yeah, that's right. shane dye is a shocker. but i dont mind the $11 so i'll put a bit on

oooh i dont like going up against nuffs - the superpunter!!

Nuffs

Bench
if it makes you feel any better, i'll be putting a large quinella on grand armee and the diva just to cover all of my bases

the diva is a superstar. and i love bossy and know he'll ride her well

carcharias

Immortal
I've taken all this on board ..asby no means am I a "punter".

So tomorrow Im doing this ..for my b'day.

media
Grand Amee
Radetzky March
conrod straight

and maybe a bit on fashions afeild

Nuffs quinella Idea could get a run as well.

I hope you blokes know what your on about.

Or I could be sthinging for my sthupper.

carcharias

Immortal
Thanks

mr c :lol:
actpic2.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
Written Tycoon, very impressive last start, will get back, if there is a good speed on he will be motoring at the end.

Grand Armee, has to be a 3 lengths better horse than winning belle, and he smashed Lonhro over 2000, something the diva could never do. Only query is the 2400 if the pace is on.

Nuffs

Bench
yeah court's in session is a good chance too

just unsure if regal roller will decide to win somewhere other than caulfield

and i'm all set for tomorrow. the bank has approved my gambling loan :lol:

tye

Juniors
Theres a melbourne horse racing in sydney....race6 its called "Great is Great" should go well at good odds provided the track isnt to heavy........does like a bit of sting out of the track though.........consider ;-)

Macca

Coach
I am a big Makybe Diva fan and I won plenty on her last week but for some reason I can't see her beating Grand Armee. Even giving away 2.5 kilos in the wet, and with Makybe Divas turn of foot, i just see Grand Armee being too strong. I'll be backing both.

As for the slipper, well it's a bit of a lucky dip after the barrier draw. I was all over Snitzel for the last 6 weeks but I don't like barrier 12. The big danger now has to be Undoubtedly and I think I will include Mnemosyne in my Tri with those 2 but they are all going to be wide. Something on the rails is going to get a dream run.

Very interesting race this year, the market will probably be the best guide.

Nuffs

Bench
backing both mcsharkie??

not much profit considering they are both paying $2.00

or going my special - the quinella? very smart option. will pay $2.20 only though