What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

dinghydi

Juniors
Parra V Canberra next week. Be more interesting (and probably better crowd )if they just had 12 rds Of Junior Paulo V Papali'i in Boxing ring.

dinghydi

Juniors
Parra V Canberra next week. Be more interesting (and probably better crowd )if they just had 12 rds Of Junior Paulo V Papali'i in Boxing ring.
OR... the two coaches could just have a Whining contest.
Sad Alex Jones GIF

Frenzy.

Immortal
With the Eels game, isn't jumping in front of a penalty shot an offence? Or only for conversions?
Replied to Stake and missed this but yes, I think it's an offence under Laws of the Game.

However, the NRL may have their own warped interpretation

R-15-3

Bench
Thought u could do what ever you want in a penalty situation as long as you where back 10 meters.
Conversion on the other hand you can’t.

jc155776

Coach
My reading of the rules found you can’t distract the kicker. Penalty for that is a kick from in front.

Refs have no f**king idea.

dinghydi

Juniors
My reading of the rules found you can’t distract the kicker. Penalty for that is a kick from in front.

Refs have no f**king idea.
If applied It would put an end to it. Or as Quigs would say "stop them Farting in Church"

Replied to Stake and missed this but yes, I think it's an offence under Laws of the Game.

However, the NRL may have their own warped interpretation
It is a penalty you are not to move whilst kick is being taken.
But we know the NRL they don't even open the book.
I would love a team to challenge some of these rules, Parra should have.
Same you conceed a try from a scrum, either you can't win or up by so many, captain say to ref challenge, in that ball was feed into second row lol.
Decision has to be made.