What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Dunno about that. I love Pappy as much as the next NRL fan, but he’s still nowhere near his best for mine.

Agreed on “stuff Edwards” though.
Turbo would be my pick.
I just think pap plays a way that would be a nightmare to defend against with his speed off the mark and light feet. Turbo can still do his thing in the centres.

Edwards is a super player don't get me wrong, just think outside of that penrith system he'd be like yeo and nowhere near as effective.

It's probably a waste of time even discussing it as the golden child captain will get picked and run around in circles stifling every attack.

DJDL

Bench
I just think pap plays a way that would be a nightmare to defend against with his speed off the mark and light feet.

He looks a yard slower to me, post-injuries.
There were a few times last night I expected him to be away, but he just seems to have lost that edge a little.

I hope it comes back in time ‘cause I love watching him play.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The warriors are gone this year I reckon.
They have a real emerging tendency of taking a nap just at or after 20 minutes. This in turnstuffs their discipline and they start getting penalised. They have some bad habits. I wouldn't say gone yet though.

Dragqueens have been pretty committed as well.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Warriors basically went right all night they have RTS and Ford on the left and don't go that way.
He then subbed Ford.
SJ needs game going his way, if I was Warriors I would be in no rush to sign SJ

Frenzy.

Immortal
Warriors basically went right all night they have RTS and Ford on the left and don't go that way.
He then subbed Ford.
SJ needs game going his way, if I was Warriors I would be in no rush to sign SJ

He was injured. Shoulder. I thought it looked like a stinger but possible a structural injury. Don;t usually replace blokes for stingers. Was holding his shoulder around the AC joint

Latest posts