What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Stake Removed

First Grade
Whar was Hetherington doing in the tunnel waiting for Mahoney, some say he was smiling a couple of them Anasta was one and Matty Johns, said he is mad as a cut snake and it was mucking around

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whar was Hetherington doing in the tunnel waiting for Mahoney, some say he was smiling a couple of them Anasta was one and Matty Johns, said he is mad as a cut snake and it was mucking around
One said it wasn't mucking around. Might have been Hindy. He's been charged. Mahoney as well.

Stake Removed

First Grade
It was interesting O'Brien said he knew nothing about it, not surprised this guy picked a fullback injured, and now he is out 8 weeks plus.
Ciraldo smartly says he knows Hetherington fierce competitor don't think anything in it, he comes across very professional in interviews.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It was interesting O'Brien said he knew nothing about it, not surprised this guy picked a fullback injured, and now he is out 8 weeks plus.
Ciraldo smartly says he knows Hetherington fierce competitor don't think anything in it, he comes across very professional in interviews.
He wouldn't have known. He was in the coaching box. He would have heard soon after though. It's another mountain out of a molehill IMO. Proper footy players would have set a carpark date.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Newcastle… always some drama.
Top 4 candidate noted by Andrew John’s in the first game of the year.
Says a lot really. The coach can suck it. He’s got a long term deal so what does he care I guess. I’d be royally p.ssed if I was a fan.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Newcastle… always some drama.
Top 4 candidate noted by Andrew John’s in the first game of the year.
Says a lot really. The coach can suck it. He’s got a long term deal so what does he care I guess. I’d be royally p.ssed if I was a fan.
Hastings is now in his 2nd year there, which is about the time that normally unravels as well

Frenzy.

Immortal
Also, he could be Homo Erectus (Java Man). Real bad head. Sus looking.

Not as bad as Matt Croker. He's Homo neanderthalensis with that prominent supraorbital torus.

R-15-3

Bench
Warriors defence has been very poor for most of the season, SJ carrying an injury but his defence is none existent. Few straight loses could be interesting