What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quigs

Immortal
Old battered bodies don't go for ever, shit, just ask Frenzy.

The audacity of the Uncle Nicks to defeat the 2024 Premiers featuring Precious Walsh. (Those living north of the Tweed will understand about the 2024 Premiers already being declared)

Noice wasn't it. ( and I do like Reynolds as a player )

Last edited:

dinghydi

Juniors
I often think about him.

In one world the Broncos get Nicho, we get Reynolds.

In one world we get Nicho and Reynolds and not dale.

In one world we get neither.

I'm happy how this all played out but geez Nicho at 6 and a healthy* Reynolds could be perfect.
So far I think we are in best world , real world ... who knows how it will all eventuate. Hopefully The good guys win .

dinghydi

Juniors
I forgive you . Both clubs suck !
Chooks Had unreal defence for a while . We got sticky , thinking he would bring that to us . ... nuh ! I dunnoh who was responsible or "most responsible " and nowadays I don't care or think it matters . Just think it matters who can bring all the needed , mental , physical Psycological , technical , or whatever to a club and get ppl to buy into it.and each do their part . Helps a lot to have the money behind it. I like a lot what sharks management is showing these days ... I think Happy days ahead.

I have a rule, never change my tips no matter what the situation.
I broke that rule for the Easts vs Donks game.
All because of JWH being out.
I had Easts to win, then changed.
I hate myself
I’m in an itip footy comp BBB where you can change your tips before each game.

Not sure if it was last year or the year before that. I was 7/7 going into the last game and I had tipped Canberra to beat Melbourne. The game was in Melbourne. I got cold feet and changed my tip to Melbourne and they lost.

Not only did I lose my full round and bonus points with that change of heart but it was my Joker Round. So everything I lost was double.

Just brutal.

I don’t change my tips anymore.

Reynolds gooooorne. Was bound to happen, best case scenario back for the finals
I always thought Pec injury was season ending. But Reynolds being out even for 12 weeks that could be them done to be honest. They’ve got a shyte load of talent at that. Club but he’s like they’re coach as well.

PJ

First Grade
I always thought Pec injury was season ending. But Reynolds being out even for 12 weeks that could be them done to be honest. They’ve got a shyte load of talent at that. Club but he’s like they’re coach as well.
It's a bicep

Frenzy.

Immortal
Old battered bodies don't go for ever, shit, just ask Frenzy.

The audacity of the Uncle Nicks to defeat the 2024 Premiers featuring Precious Walsh. (Those living north of the Tweed will understand about the 2024 Premiers already being declared)

Noice wasn't it. ( and I do like Reynolds as a player )
Your not wrong. Hips pharqued, back pharqued, lungs pharqued.

Thank god my weapon of mass destruction still works. Being a Scorpio that will probably work after I'm dead.

Latest posts