What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quigs

Immortal
Your not wrong. Hips pharqued, back pharqued, lungs pharqued.
See, that is what you get for abusing yourself, De La Selle style for so long.

If you only followed the path of righteousness like I always have and along with my strong christian upbringing it has served me well.

Did I happen to tell you that one of my all time favourite groups, well duo was the Righteousness Brothers. Who could forget 'Unchained Melody". Yeppers they were up there with the Smothers Brothers.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
All the walk on radio this morning was storm Brisbane roosters Penrith…. It’s quite bizarre.

That will do me Badger just penalised Tigers for a high tackle, Kikau fell into to a tigers knee ffs
Lucky they challenged she is not up to it, let the badger ref the chicks

fizman

Bench
Boys, I was coming in to offer my “misogynistic” comments about the poor quality of this game, but you have it covered.

I do not believe that she is up to NRL standard - most of her energy is spent trying to keep up with the pace of the game, I would say she is getting back about 7 or 8 metres.

Before we know it, the NRL will build a Badger statue for Refereeing 50 matches.

Give me strength!

Quigs

Immortal
That will do me Badger just penalised Tigers for a high tackle, Kikau fell into to a tigers knee ffs
Lucky they challenged she is not up to it, let the badger ref the chicks
And .... I reckon the Tiges got the challenge in at about 50 seconds after the event. I think they might of checked out the big screen first.