What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Frenzy.

Immortal
This will test Benji will be say anything about her in press conference.

She can't keep up with the game.
You can get away with that if you have been a ref for years at top level and know how to control it she is slow and out of her depth
He'll get a fine for being anti feminist. From the Country Women's Association.

I used to ref touch games with some quality players.
I am sorry Badger was like she was a learner ref and you seen it in the players.
Players will accept mistakes but not when it is such a mess

Quigs

Immortal
Don't wish serious injury on about 98% of NRL players and Pappy is one that I don't like seeing injured, but if he is out for a week or so I'd be a bit happy.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Every time we play Melbourne away, I swear they play average the week before. Then they get a Bellamy bollocking during the week and they hammer us

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Paps won’t be back next week but it’s munster the cheat who we need to do a hammy.

PJ

First Grade
So sick of players laying down waiting for a penalty.

It isn't soccer.

Lie down and off for a HIA

Chimp

Bench
What a shit of a game
She’s crucified the game - has absolutely no feel for the game whatsoever. That ‘head contact’ penalty said it all - she refs like someone who’s read the text book on the rules, but never actually seen a game.
Puts all her energy into trying to coach the players on the run and squaking out loud.
Horrendous, agree with the point about the NRL negligent in letting her ref a game - they’re being negligent to the game, the teams playing in that match and all fans.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
So what’s more of a sign of a non contender…. Smashing a team that isn’t deemed spoon material (cowboys or raiders) or nearly getting beaten and struggling vs the titans?

Last edited: