What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

The Bunker needs to be gone.
It ruins the game, you score a try you can't celebrate, or if try scored against you.
You want to see the replay, it takes away from the flow.
Interesting was that the Swedish FA this week decided not to use the VAR.
It takes the flow of the game away, refs make mistakes but now they are under more pressure

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Bunker needs to be gone.
It ruins the game, you score a try you can't celebrate, or if try scored against you.
You want to see the replay, it takes away from the flow.
Interesting was that the Swedish FA this week decided not to use the VAR.
It takes the flow of the game away, refs make mistakes but now they are under more pressure
Today's bunker needs to be gone. We have Badger. She should be part of the UKs badger cull.

5 players charged by MRC from yesterday's debacle that she officiated.

Sezer has a Grade 3 dangerous contact for his hip drop. The one he wasn't even binned for.

DJDL

Bench
Today's bunker needs to be gone. We have Badger. She should be part of the UKs badger cull.

5 players charged by MRC from yesterday's debacle that she officiated.

Sezer has a Grade 3 dangerous contact for his hip drop. The one he wasn't even binned for.

She was walking a very fine line towards losing control of that game.

I read sam hughes was charged with making contact with the referee and it was downgraded as badger had got in the way of him making a tackle. Ridiculous, I'd challenge even a small fine to prove a point.

bluefox68

Staff member
Foxy is not allowed to make score predictions - right foxy. Stake is starting to cotton on and his outlandish predictions have reduced.

Yes, I have sought to abide by this sage advice from my fellow posters.
You have my word that there will be NO MORE score predictions for the rest of the season.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
The women referees are not fit to take the field in first grade NRL. It's politically correct BS to the max having them there.

Feminism is ruining the game.

Quigs

Immortal
Feminism is ruining the game.
Now listen you can't be having a shot at 'Precious' Reece.

I've heard that there is a strong push happening north of the Tweed resulting in a concerted effort to have the Clive Churchill medal renamed the Reece Walsh medal as 'Precious' is now the greatest fullback to have ever played the game.

"They" want it in time for this years 2024 Grand Final when 'Precious' will be the first ever recipient of his named the Reece Walsh medal for Best On Ground MOM.

Buzz was saying that the Badger will not be dropped will ref this weekend, the ret of 360 shook heads basically.
Buzz was backing her, which game will they give they can't give her our game, if they don't will prove the place has really collapsed

Frenzy.

Immortal
Buzz was saying that the Badger will not be dropped will ref this weekend, the ret of 360 shook heads basically.
Buzz was backing her, which game will they give they can't give her our game, if they don't will prove the place has really collapsed
No they didn't. They were fawning over like she was Miss Australia. Defending her, denying anti feminism, saying male refs had loss control more than her. They were running so scared of the F word it was disgraceful!

DJDL

Bench
You need to ask whether a male ref would have been dropped for handing in a performance like that.

Quigs

Immortal
A cameraman and his assistant might be off for a few matches too. A Grade 3 workers comp claim.

The Match review are onto it.

And yes it was lovely to see the Hartley's on the wrong end of the score board again, particularly after that far can ridiculous head high call late in the game against Bromwhich.

Latest posts