What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

coolumsharkie

Referee
The bunker went full 'you know what' tonight, outdone Klown with the whistle. Glad Manly lost even though I tipped them, thems the brakes.

sladden road

Juniors
I reckon it absolutely does.

Cleary's shot hammy opens the door for Nicho perhaps. As 7 not 6.
Yeah, not the it really matters what he wears. I’m concerned as a blues fan for Nico being a game controlling half. Felt comfortable with the chin at 7.
ATM I’d go Moses 7, Nacho 6.

sladden road

Juniors
Also, the more I watch the sharks current game, the worse other teams look.
We are right up to our snorkels in this comp.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, not the it really matters what he wears. I’m concerned as a blues fan for Nico being a game controlling half. Felt comfortable with the chin at 7.
ATM I’d go Moses 7, Nacho 6.
I have a concern he wouldn't be able to sit back and take a back seat as a 6 to Cleary and that it might prevent him being picked. I think, depending on Cleary's prognosis tomorrow, that he's now a deat set cert to be in there in one or the other possies.

I'll be tickled pink for him and The Sharks if he gets in and Madge gives him the whole series.

sladden road

Juniors
I have a concern he wouldn't be able to sit back and take a back seat as a 6 to Cleary and that it might prevent him being picked. I think, depending on Cleary's prognosis tomorrow, that he's now a deat set cert to be in there in one or the other possies.
I'll be tickled pink for him and The Sharks if he gets in and Madge gives him the whole series.
Yep, agreed. If he owns those games, we go far.

Ads to the necessity of injury free as possible. It appears this year is really being impacted by injuries.
We are getting thru well..
Jinx, double jinx.

Quigs

Immortal
Far Can Eels sheeeze. The dickheads should be winning, let alone chasing 10 points at halftime.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Also, the more I watch the sharks current game, the worse other teams look.
We are right up to our snorkels in this comp.
Yeah didn't think our premiership window was going to be open till next year but this year is a very open comp. Not saying we win the comp by any means but we're going along nicely and the development of our depth is encouraging.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah didn't think our premiership window was going to be open till next year but this year is a very open comp. Not saying we win the comp by any means but we're going along nicely and the development of our depth is encouraging.
What will be encouraging is wins in the next few weeks

DJDL

Bench
This will be out there I would go 7 Hynes 6 Burton

Burton?
How he's in the conversation I have no idea.
He's improved some, but still a looooong way to go as a 6 IMHO.

Madge is on record saying he wants guys who will bleed for the jersey.
Guys who'll rip in when the going gets tough.
Burton is way too in and out of games.
Way too sit back and wait for it for mine.
I don't think he fits the bill.

He'd be a chance at centre, but there's only one of those spots up for grabs and I have Ramien streets ahead of him on current form.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Farkin Broncs have some speed. That’s the basis of their game.
It's important, but it's all they have. Their defensive systems don't hold up in big games, they score arsey long range tries, because of speed, thay make 100 dumb errors per game.

They are flash in the pan with no substance.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Burton?
How he's in the conversation I have no idea.
He's improved some, but still a looooong way to go as a 6 IMHO.

Madge is on record saying he wants guys who will bleed for the jersey.
Guys who'll rip in when the going gets tough.
Burton is way too in and out of games.
Way too sit back and wait for it for mine.
I don't think he fits the bill.

He'd be a chance at centre, but there's only one of those spots up for grabs and I have Ramien streets ahead of him on current form.
Blues go Burton and Hynes
Blues lose
Hynes hung out to dry and Burton hides behind his head gear and bomb a thon.
Only bloke who I can’t recall being criticised for anything

Latest posts