What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Panthers

How's Gould's 5 year plan going?

Lol.

They're 2-4 and hopefully next week we can make them 2-5.

Watch out Griffin, Gould doesn't like looking stupid.

TheFrog

Coach
Gould has been back at Penrith for 6 years so if there ever was a 5 year plan it is over now.The fifth year ended with the side making the second week of the finals so it seems to have gone OK.

I think you'll get a very stern test next weekend, looking forward to it.

Arnold

Juniors
Ok course we will.

Penrith will bring back all their good players including rushing Cartwright back.

At Penrith you should roll us, we are playing terribly. Stats don't lie.

Generalzod

Immortal
It's kinda sad to have coaches reprimand players for just having a drink at night, Incredible really that it has come to this.

snout

First Grade
Goulds 9 years into his 5 year plan.

He sacked a coach in cleary who runs his own ship as he wouldnt do as he was told.

He found a sheep in griffin who would NEVER have gotten another nrl gig - as Gus knew griffin would stick his head in the oven if told to.
Gus now coaches the side but griffin is allowed to attend pressos.

Place is farked.

Nathan to join dad in 2018 mid year

Quigs

Immortal
Geeze I wish these polly blokes would have names that us old farts could easily remember let alone pronounce.

Todd Blueburgh should introduce a new rule into the NRL. Everyplayer must have a one word surname and have no more than 10 letters.

"Lily can I have one vowell, 8 consonants and another vowell thanks"

TheFrog

Coach
It's kinda sad to have coaches reprimand players for just having a drink at night, Incredible really that it has come to this.
It was nothing to do with drinking. It was going out past their curfew. There was booze available in the hotel bar if they wanted to drink. More likely the attraction was crumpet.

Wozza

Juniors
How many years in a row did Gus try and buy a premiership at the feather dusters only for Ricky stewart to come in and get them there in his first year as a coach. The legend that is Gus is in his own mind me thinks.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Get the feeling that the riff will regret the decision to stand down the 3 backs when they were already missing Peachey......May well cost them a top 4 spot or even a top 8 spot come the end of the season.

Haha Merrin the bloke that Gould said was twice as good as Gallen and should be Captain of NSW and build a team around him.

One of your best Gould!

Latest posts