What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. SEN Radio

Just curious how many people on this forum listen to SEN Radio?

I have been listening to it more and more and it has now surpassed for me 2KY , 2GB or 2SM for my footy fix.

I just like the footy personalities more on there and I get more direct NRL talk without all the dribble on some of those other stations.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I’ll occasionally scan their segments via the podcast app for something that might interest me or Sharks related.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Jesus DS you reading my mind? I was driving home yesterday listening and thinking this needs to be a topic in here.

The specific purpose was I was going to ask does anyone else find 1 host to be particularly annoying?

That being “the missile”. Magnussen just doesn’t have the voice or the engagement to keep me interested. He always sounds like a guest host doing his first shift.

Feel like there is another one too but can’t recall. Oh and jimmy smith 🤮

Jesus DS you reading my mind? I was driving home yesterday listening and thinking this needs to be a topic in here.

The specific purpose was I was going to ask does anyone else find 1 host to be particularly annoying?

That being “the missile”. Magnussen just doesn’t have the voice or the engagement to keep me interested. He always sounds like a guest host doing his first shift.

Feel like there is another one too but can’t recall. Oh and jimmy smith 🤮
Ozzie, I don’t know how Magnussen got a gig. Seriously adds nothing. Jimmy Smith is very annoying and you can tell he’s not that high on the Sharks.

Vossy and Brandy I like most , Morning Glory with Matthew Johns I actually like him on radio not that fussed with him on FOX, Cameron Smiff and Denan Kemp give some good insights not that fussed with Fletch and Joel Caine.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yep same on the missile. Just sounds f**ked.

If I hear fletch do his protest horn 3 times a day I’m gonna lose it.

R-15-3

Bench
Can’t get any decent radio stations up my way and have only just started using the SEN app and loving it.
Not a fan of Matt Whites radio style

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Can’t get any decent radio stations up my way and have only just started using the SEN app and loving it.
Not a fan of Matt Whites radio style
Doesn’t feel like a sports guy right? More a news guy.

I listened to it when it started a couple of years ago and was pretty loyal as it is better than any of the other sports.
I haven't listened since near the end of last season, to be truthful I just got sick of them and the same stories over and over and over.
Fletch was by far the best on there then.
I did like Joel Caine but he ended up boring me senseless and commenting too much on politics, not a good move from him.
If he's improved I will come back.

MilkShark

First Grade
I have been listening to SEN in the morning but can’t listen to fletch so talkin sport it is in the afternoon.

Eion

First Grade
Thanks Christ for Sen, would’ve needed a lobotomy if I had to endure Tunksy, Robbo and Hughsey for any longer.

I was a long term listener of 2KY in the morning but it's just a another arm of TAB spruiking shills.

I didn't like Jimmy Smith at all but found myself walking next to him out to my car after a game in the leagues club carpark and had a chat with him and he seemed a sound bloke so i won't hear a bad word about him 😆

shadowboxer

First Grade
After years on the road working I was all across it. It wasn’t complicated really 2ky in the morning and drunk blokes ring up for 2sm in the arfos.
Now sitting on my can working from home I really don’t listen to anything more than the dickhead next door randomly banging a hammer for his so called Reno’s (5 years and counting.
Hard to believe they are still going. Have to get the SEN app I guess and give it a run

Stake Removed

First Grade
I listen through the app in Brisbane to SEN, but stream Sydney version.
I don't need to listen to Ian Healy

Frenzy.

Immortal
Was listening on my drives to and from work up till just after the World Cup

Haven't gone back to it b ut will, selectively.

Agree with you other guys. Missile should change his name to Valium.