What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT....Snakes 1 - Morons 0 ... Own Goal ___ HaHaHaHa

Quigs

Immortal
You know how it takes all types to make the world go around.

Well I've always considered this mob even dumber than a Stains supporter. I know its hard to believe but it is true.

i've always rooted for the snakes. GO THE SNAKES.

CLICK HERE
to read article

Snake-handling pastor dies of snakebite...

A US preacher who handled snakes for years to prove faith in God has died of what witnesses say was a timber rattler's bite.

Mark Randall "Mack" Wolford was a pastor at Apostolic House of the Lord Jesus in West Virginia. A photographer and a relative tell media outlets the bite occurred during a service at Panther State Forest.

He died on Tuesday at Bluefield Regional Medical Centre.

Neither the hospital nor a funeral home handling arrangements would confirm the cause of death, and relatives didn't return phone or email messages overnight.

Officials at Cravens-Shires Funeral Home said Mr Wolford's family had asked that the cause of death be withheld.

The state medical examiner refused comment.

bull shark

Juniors
From http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/snake-handling-preacher-dies-after-bite-1.1309306#.T8gd7lLbdhE :
"Although most Appalachian states have outlawed snake-handling, it remains legal but rare in West Virginia.
Wolford acknowledged that last year, telling the magazine his mother was the only relative who still followed the tradition.
Her husband died of a rattlesnake bite at age 39 in 1983." - Sapa-AP

Ha Ha Ha. Stupidity clearly runs in the family.
On the other hand, I wonder if he's got any kids. If not then he has certainly done a great thing for the gene pool and deserves a Darwin award. (http://www.darwinawards.com/)

Quigs

Immortal
Farkkk me dead I didn't know Bubby was tied up with this mob.

It's his farkennnn backin' band in the con-gree-gation.

GO THE SNAKES.

They obviously don't believe in under arm deoderant in them thar parts either.

Latest posts