What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Tits vs Sun Showers

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m at the game.
Storm have a player sent for 10, but they still have 14 players - 12 + the 2 refs.
Seems to be 2 sets of rules, and I’m not a Titans fan...

Stake Removed

First Grade
Storm protected species, i could imagine crowd drop off in melbourne if they went 3 years without making the 8

coolumsharkie

Referee
Wow wtf? My tips have gone south, doing the rest via FB with no f**king football watching (except for Sharks games) for 6 weeks.

Wish me luck, nah don't actually.

f**k the Broncos.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Cools the Courier M Rag and the Brissie TV Sports News reports are going to be a laugh tomorrow.

I blame Henjak

Inferno

Coach
I feel for the kid, big fall from grace but probably his own fault really.

He was warned if he left and chased big dollars the pressure would be on big time and he couldn't have gone to a club where there was any more pressure.

Meanwhile he had the option of staying at a club where he was already established and still gotten big bucks.

Weaponhead

Coach
He was warned if he left and chased big dollars the pressure would be on big time and he couldn't have gone to a club where there was any more pressure.

Meanwhile he had the option of staying at a club where he was already established and still gotten big bucks.
That's right but Bennett develops players better apparently.

Birds game had fallen off a cliff. Has talent but lacks maturity. Not having a clear role is killing him. He is a runner of the football. That's it. The number on the back doesn't matter as much as having a clear role and a structure that can get him ball at times he can do damage.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That's right but Bennett develops players better apparently.

Birds game had fallen off a cliff. Has talent but lacks maturity. Not having a clear role is killing him. He is a runner of the football. That's it. The number on the back doesn't matter as much as having a clear role and a structure that can get him ball at times he can do damage.

I watched him closely. It’s like he has been told not to run. Several times he looked around with that “WTF do I do here look” when I’m sure instinctively he would have made a run. Not a single run from DH from memory, even in the Broncos back end coming out of trouble. I didnt see him around the ball in the middle all game. Roberts was the same actually, to an extent. Maybe the SOC likes his centres to stay out and not roam.

Bird does look like a square peg in a sea of round holes though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Oh, and, their halves will never suit Bird. They play unstructured, where the f**k did he go type football. Like Johnson did at the Warriors before they brought Green in.

I reckon Bird needs more structured halves. I dont think he can read the game well.

Latest posts