What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot: We are in the grand final

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors
Sorry not the mighty saints yet, but my little under 11's that i coach have made it in. Finally after 12yrs of playing and not making it into one i have finally made it in coaching after 3 years:crazy::crazy::D

STG-MACCA

Bench
Well done, I was lucky enough to play in 3 grand finals and I won them all.

As a coach I was given the task of a team that very rarely finshed a game in the previous season due to the mercy rule. We ended up in the GF qualifier and were leading after a try with 2 mins to go. From the kick off, it didn't go 10m and one of my guys picked it up resulting in a penalty for the opposition, needless to say they scored from the tap and we were eliminated.

Good luck with your team.

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors
Im glad it has payed off this year, coaching has kept me away from dragons games all year. I was unlucky to have 2 byes in a row this yr first bye the dragons also had a bye the following week the dragons were in new zealand.

hardbaby

Coach
Watch out Macca. If you advertise that fact too widely the Tele might bring out a 7 point plan to bring your team down.