What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. What float are you on tonight Cap'n?

Quigs

Immortal
Don't know if I'll be watching or what.

But if any of youse let me know which floats you Quigs will be on I'll keep an eye out for youse.

I believe the cap'n is just doing the dancin' marchin' thing.

taipan

Referee

But if any of youse let me know which floats you Quigs will be on I'll keep an eye out for youse.

I work on the well worn theory,whatever floats your boat Quigs.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Nuuuhhh!

I represented Dykes on Bikes this year Quigs, ya quigs.

No good photos but I have a striking pic of my gf for the night

DB12E2DE-EFA0-42A6-94F2-F41E2BE12E06.jpeg

Quigs

Immortal
Looking at the pic of your GF Cap'n well you know how they attach those deep sea oil rig legs to the ocean floor, so I reckon if you use that principle then your GF will never fall off the bike.

I think she might even have trouble alighting off the bike even when it is parked.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Looking at the pic of your GF Cap'n well you know how they attach those deep sea oil rig legs to the ocean floor, so I reckon if you use that principle then your GF will never fall off the bike.

I think she might even have trouble alighting off the bike even when it is parked.

You know Q, she may have trouble but she’ll keep coming back. Like a phoenix!! Wink wink.....

Latest posts