What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Where to watch the footy in...

carcharias

Immortal
Vegas.
I'll be there for the finals...with a bunch of mates.
Anyone know where I can watch the footy?

I'll be in Hong Kong for SOO #2, any of our well travelled panel members know of anywhere to watch the game there ?

Heading onto China for 2.5 weeks, I don't suppose there are any places in Beijing or Shanghai to watch NRL games ?

I'd rather be in Vagas with Carch, good choice mate. I had no say in my trip.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'll be in Cordoba Spain for the Guitar festival for SOO3 anyone know where...

Actually I'm just bragging, carry on :D

Feej

First Grade
One component is having the "Livestream" app on your iPad or device. The other I'll get in trouble if I mention it here.

Feej

First Grade
Heading back to Vegas for a couple of days early November. Looks like I need to check some of these places out.

ghoti

Bench
Anyone got any ideas of where to watch NRL (origin obviously for next week) in Montreal? Moved here for work a couple months ago and having no luck...bars close up at 3am and origin darts at 5:30...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah you might have to do the livestream thing which is legal in certain parts of the world or any of the myriad of illegal streamers that can easily found in google search.

Feej

First Grade
Livestream is legal everywhere, but what they broadcast in different geo's is governed by the rights holder. Hence, you can watch the NRL on Livestream in parts of Europe but not in the US or Aust.

But as long as you have a very particular need, you'll be fine.