What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

hindy111

Post Whore
I dunno, a Dogs pack of Hetherington, Kikau, TPJ and Thompson isn't to be messed with. That is a seriously tough bunch. TPJ and Hetherington will tear a lot of teams apart. Then they have Vaughn on the bench. If they can keep them fit, that is more grunt than an HSV Commodore.

Defense but? Kikau is terrible. Doesn't play tough. TPJ similar.
Its about desire and attitude and I don't like it that much. Think of JFH,Martin's atitude and Yeo in comparrison. Or N.Browns,RCG and Jnrs. Its just superior

Crashtest

Juniors
Defense but? Kikau is terrible. Doesn't play tough. TPJ similar.
Its about desire and attitude and I don't like it that much. Think of JFH,Martin's atitude and Yeo in comparrison. Or N.Browns,RCG and Jnrs. Its just superior
TPJ showed he can play the tough prop role at the Panthers. We probably wouldn’t have made it to the grand final without him.

But whether Barrett can get the best out of him like Ivan was able to remains to be seen.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tryone Peachy another 10 minutes in the bin, is that 2 weeks in a row. Another player who is a shadow of his former self.

Penrith got the best out of the Peach.

betcats

Referee
Truly terrible game, tigers are woeful and the titans are not much better. They looked great in the first half last week but maybe that second half has dented their confidence, can’t bring myself to watch the second half.

murraymob

Coach
Wow the first half was bad but the second half is already matching it.our nsw cup team would match both these teams

murraymob

Coach
At least the west tigers identity crisis has been solved
Are they the tiger no
Are they the magpies no
They are the Owens. 0 from 4

snickers007

Juniors
I fell asleep on the lounge shortly after the Peachey sin bin and woke up at 79:00 with the bunker checking a try. Doesn't look like I missed much 😂

Munky

Coach
Four years ago Tigpies fans were certain they'd have Nathan Cleary running around for them by now.

Somehow Puke Brooks is still their starting half. 175 games, 40% win rate and not played a final.

Four years ago Tigpies fans were certain they'd have Nathan Cleary running around for them by now.

It’s funny how they started agitating for Nathan to go to the Tigers (when he was under contract no less) which led to an environment where we went after Ivan.

Thank you Wests Tigers; that worked out pretty well for us!! How has it played out for you?

BxTom

Bench
Tamou (in my opinion) needs to find his way out to the country and get himself a job as a captain coach.

Sadly he looks a shadow of himself. Hard to watch.
The whole game was hard to watch. Those sides will be in the bottom 3 or 4. Several players run towards the opposition line and pass well before they got there drawing no defenders and other players taking on the line and getting no support or runners. Woe full.

RL is an amazing game. A few weeks ago the Titans seemed to score of almost every 6 they had the ball in the first half against Parra; since then they can’t score a point. I don’t understand what changes in such a short period of time?

Latest posts