What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

betcats

Referee
Thinking bout the dogs I hope Barrett doesn’t get punted cause Gus would be eyeing off ciraldo in that case and i think ciro takes the job for next year if it’s offered.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Thinking bout the dogs I hope Barrett doesn’t get punted cause Gus would be eyeing off ciraldo in that case and i think ciro takes the job for next year if it’s offered.
I'd be going Flanno but with trying to punt his son I guess it's not an option.
Cam is probably smart enough to stay away from Gus but at some point he'll have to take a head coaching job

Kilkenny

Coach
Trent won’t be getting the sack anytime soon, judge him at seasons end. I think he deserves at least half of next season as well, once further restructure of the roster occurs with Kikau, Mahoney coming in.

Trent won’t be getting the sack anytime soon, judge him at seasons end. I think he deserves at least half of next season as well, once further restructure of the roster occurs with Kikau, Mahoney coming in.
If you are the Bulldog’s brain trust you need to be worried that the squad has improved markedly since last year, but the performances look worse than they did at the back-end of last year…. Is T-Baz the man to mould the quality cattle they will have next year?

betcats

Referee
I'd be going Flanno but with trying to punt his son I guess it's not an option.
Cam is probably smart enough to stay away from Gus but at some point he'll have to take a head coaching job

All reports after the hook situation were that ciro and Gus have a good relationship, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens. There’s every chance they stick strong with Barrett but if they don’t Ciro will get a phone call for sure.

betcats

Referee
If you are the Bulldog’s brain trust you need to be worried that the squad has improved markedly since last year, but the performances look worse than they did at the back-end of last year…. Is T-Baz the man to mould the quality cattle they will have next year?

Exactly, they had more good field position than Melbourne tonight and still couldn’t score a point. If they start improving then you give Baz a chance next year but if they continue to look clueless like that then things will get interesting for Barrett.

murraymob

Coach
Parra v dragons
Good game parra throw the call around a lot .they look the better side but the score board is parra 12 drags 8 anything could happen

Vicpanther

Juniors
Parra v dragons
Good game parra throw the call around a lot .they look the better side but the score board is parra 12 drags 8 anything could happen
That escalated quickly. i turned it off at that score line and just looked at the current scores.

Munky

Coach
The only NRL quality player in the Dragon"s spine is Ben Hunt (lol).

Good thing they gave Griffin that extension.