What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Iamback

Coach
Difference is Tago will give as good as he gets, Momirovski offers less than nothing with the bal

Maybe maybe not. Kikau is going to have an off game soon enough.

Staggs hasn't learn to get involved when nothing is doing. Nor has Critter for that matter

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
We need some new blood in. Particularly up front.

I totally agree. The squad needs some regeneration (just like Dr Who). Over the years 'your' Roosters have been a wonderful team. The squad looks (to me) like it's at the end of it's natural life. Walker looks good, and appears to have many upsides. Blokes like JWH who have been wonderful clubmen are clearly struggling. Keary has been very quiet, but he is coming back from big surgery (knee)

Good luck with you're year. But of course not too much good luck. As I want my Panthers to go back to back in black.

Roosters rule

Juniors
I totally agree. The squad needs some regeneration (just like Dr Who). Over the years 'your' Roosters have been a wonderful team. The squad looks (to me) like it's at the end of it's natural life. Walker looks good, and appears to have many upsides. Blokes like JWH who have been wonderful clubmen are clearly struggling. Keary has been very quiet, but he is coming back from big surgery (knee)

Good luck with you're year. But of course not too much good luck. As I want my Panthers to go back to back in black.

Thanks, and good luck to you too.

Fangs

Coach
Momo is a better defender. Swings and roundabouts.

Absolutely.

He has a track record to prove his worth in defence. He was outstanding for us last year. I'll be very surprised if he moves from centre any time soon.

murraymob

Coach
Storm v raiders
Shows the difference between the top sides and the rest.storm off there game but when the chances are there they score.the raiders just do not have the skill set or class when the chances are there.so many dropped balls when attacking

I think if you are going to play two small halves you need more grunt on the edges. Chrichton off the bench puzzles me.

But a quality organisation that will find a way to refresh.

murraymob

Coach
Mitchell might be carrying weight but no as much as the dragons Griffen bird Mybe woods .you would need a few 1000 Big Macs with fries to carry that much weight
The dragons are bad

Munky

Coach
Dragons look clueless in attack.

Reminds me of Penrith a few seasons back.

Not sure why though.