What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

Brutalitops

Juniors
Even though a lot don't like Farah, it's really good to see him back home for the Tigers. He was still too good to be wallowing away in reserve grade every week.

Have always thought Jason Taylor's treatment of him was bullshit

Crush

Coach
I tell you what, some of these bottom teams are playing very good footy all of a sudden.
Titans are on fire against Tigers.
Manly on their day can beat most teams and did so against Penrith.
Even the dogs put a score on knights.
This comp is going to be very interesting with some of these bottom 4 teams spoiling the party for top 8 teams come the last couple of months.

ALSGI

Bench
Titans surprisingly good after a pretty even first 60 mins, especially at Leichhardt. Mbye went well for Tigers at FB but he aint no Duffman. Farah, nice to see him have a game back in Balmain colours but honestly, this isn’t a game for a 34yo.
I’m guessing Saint_Jimmy would have got a boner when Rein ran on in the second half and cum in his pants when Rein scored a try at the end.
Anyway, the Tigers will be more desperate now in a fortnight at Kogarah after their bye next week and Mbye and Farah will be more settled into the team. Could be another ‘litmus test’ or season definer for us....haha.
Bty, all this talk about Ash Taylor being the better choice over Hunt for Qld is farcical, FMD not even close to Hunt.

Drag Queen

Bench
Titans surprisingly good after a pretty even first 60 mins, especially at Leichhardt. Mbye went well for Tigers at FB but he aint no Duffman. Farah, nice to see him have a game back in Balmain colours but honestly, this isn’t a game for a 34yo.
I’m guessing Saint_Jimmy would have got a boner when Rein ran on in the second half and cum in his pants when Rein scored a try at the end.
Anyway, the Tigers will be more desperate now in a fortnight at Kogarah after their bye next week and Mbye and Farah will be more settled into the team. Could be another ‘litmus test’ or season definer for us....haha.
Bty, all this talk about Ash Taylor being the better choice over Hunt for Qld is farcical, FMD not even close to Hunt.
You're actually quite vulgar.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Rabbits first try, obstruction or no obstruction?
It was hard to take for Cows but I believe no obstruction, for the simple fact that Granville wraps his arms. If he had just stood his ground instead of turning it into a tackle them it would have been an obstruction.

But, he made the decision to wrap so unfortunate for the Cows but I understand the call

SBD82

Coach
Inglis seems to have had his ability to control his emotions damaged by the origin loss.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I really hope this round puts our Eels performance in perspective for some here. Every single top 4 teams has struggled against lower placed teams, so far we are the only ones to still come away with a win. Souths still have a lot of time though but enough time has passed to say they are struggling.

giboz71

First Grade
I really hope this round puts our Eels performance in perspective for some here. Every single top 4 teams has struggled against lower placed teams, so far we are the only ones to still come away with a win. Souths still have a lot of time though but enough time has passed to say they are struggling.

Most footy fans would know this except a couple of idiots who bag us every chance he/she gets.

Rabbits now are getting all they can handle from a rubbish Cows team who may even get the spoon.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
It was hard to take for Cows but I believe no obstruction, for the simple fact that Granville wraps his arms. If he had just stood his ground instead of turning it into a tackle them it would have been an obstruction.

But, he made the decision to wrap so unfortunate for the Cows but I understand the call

I would have said no try, whilst I agree Granville wraps his arms, it was the push by that player which really gave him no opportunity to get back up quickly.

Latest posts