What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

callmack1

Staff member
It's sooooooo good to have the proper footy back!

Brisbane came away with a 26-18 win over the Sharks.

Cronulla could have won this game I reckon because the the Broncos weren't that good but they just turned over way to much ball.

Ben Hunt was very average.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Maybe do one each round.
Thought sharks were unlucky. Few dodgy penalties went against them at vital times. I like their young hooker Bailey, was good on debut.
Broncos didn't really impress me. They seemed to get a few lucky bounces. Their forwards are a worry for them

doyen

Bench

Cronulla could have won this game I reckon because the the Broncos weren't that good but they just turned over way to much ball.

Have always liked the Broncs--good to see them get the points.

Goes way back to the Wally Lewis era----I reckon he's the best player I've ever seen!!

Pommy

Coach
Not related to the game but did anyone see Klemmer briefly on the footy show? Full head of hair and a proper Bankstown beard, wouldn't have recognised him if his name wasn't at the bottom of the screen.

Brisbane were not at their best but they were a million times better than when they played Wire a fortnight ago, I think Brisbane will be around the 8. I can't hate a team that's got Sam Thaiday in it, always seems like a top bloke.
The Sharks I think are in for a long season.

Rabbits20

Immortal

I don't do anymore LU tipping but I do 2gb tipping comp.

I tipped Broncos so I'm happy.

Maloney was ordinary.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Sharks and Broncs were both rusty but Brisbane had a few bright sparks, most notably Milford who's in for another big year.

Cronulla on the other hand might have a bit of a lean year. Looked quite ill disciplined and clunky in attack.

Travitoh

First Grade
I thought the Sharks looked very poor and unorganised in defence, could be in for a long day next week against Canberra.
Broncos were a bit dodgy but that could be a bit of early season rust. They'll still have enough quality to make the 8.
How the Bulldogs couldn't beat Melbourne earlier I'll never know!