What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Awesome starting front rowers, and good forwards overall

ngunity

Juniors
Boo-ya! Did y'all see Price and O'Meley out there today against the Storm! :D

Price was ri-goddamn-diculously good, he was like a work-horse that'd been given a shot of adrenaline or something, he worked like crazy!

Can someone post the stats for hit-ups, metres, tackles for both guys or tell me where I can find a decent match stats site for each game???

There's no prop pairing in the league to match Price and O'Meley, sure I am a bit one eyed, but they're unbelievable. Shrek played second fiddle to Price today who for what 26-28 hitups still averaged just over 10 metres per hitup... unbelievable! Still Shrek did smash the crap out of poor old Kearns, who says big hits have to come from the defense?!

A big wrap to the rest of our forwards to:

* We are REALLY gonna miss Travis come next year, his involvement was great today, defensively strong and good ball playing to setup a couple of tries.
* Ryan: played good footy, how sweet was his quick hands to setup the 1st try, best I've seen him play in a while...
* I noticed even Mason today played well defensively, and his throwing poor Slater to the ground for a try was just cruel 8)
* Reardon seems to get better each game, maybe another year away from the farm wouldn't hurt him
* Dennis didn't suck as much as usual (ok he hit the ball up well today) but he still tried to milk penalties
* Corey didn't suck as much as usual, mainly 'cause he was kept very quiet and off the field, good job Folkesy!

Irregardless of the :lol: Morley factor, the Roosters only tough guy, I'd say the dogs won't be losing to the Rooters in the forwards this Saturday!

Woods

Juniors
ngunity said:
* Dennis didn't suck as much as usual (ok he hit the ball up well today) but he still tried to milk penalties
* Corey didn't suck as much as usual, mainly 'cause he was kept very quiet and off the field, good job Folkesy!

I was agreeing up until the point where i read this. Scott was fantastic and Corey Hughes added plenty of spark when he came on, he had a great great game.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Still have to improve heaps if we are to beat the roosters. Melbourne didn't help us with a very sub-standard performance against us, thou we did hold them to 0 points which was very encouranging. Hopefully the dogs get really pumped up for the roosters and smash the crap out of fittler early, the rest of the roosters will then crumble.

RifRaf

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
Still have to improve heaps if we are to beat the roosters. Melbourne didn't help us with a very sub-standard performance against us, thou we did hold them to 0 points which was very encouranging. Hopefully the dogs get really pumped up for the roosters and smash the crap out of fittler early, the rest of the roosters will then crumble.
The Morley O'Meley battle will be worth the ticket price... What's with the crowds I thought you would have got a lot more?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hopefully the crowd improves heaps this week, surely Rooster vs Dogs will draw 30K+.

If the dogs win then I got my fingers crossed that the panthers beat the warriors, cause I don't like the dogs chances of beatin' them. History says that you have to lose a grand final to win one.

RifRaf

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
Hopefully the crowd improves heaps this week, surely Rooster vs Dogs will draw 30K+.

If the dogs win then I got my fingers crossed that the panthers beat the warriors, cause I don't like the dogs chances of beatin' them. History says that you have to lose a grand final to win one.
If you play the Warriors again you must have thurston in the team... Did you see what Canberra's little guys did? Once again I go back to last weeks posts should have had him in the team against them last week.... It will be a great game though even a Tigers ;-) supporter like me will be there...

Alan Shore

First Grade
Dogs Of War said:

Dogs v Chooks will be a 40,000 sellout. Guaranteed, there's going to be so much hype on this clash.