What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our back row

MilkShark

First Grade
We always produce great forwards.

Nikoras line running is sublime. He should be sitting off the hip of SJ, Moylan and Chad all day long.

island pro

Juniors
We always produce great forwards.

Nikoras line running is sublime. He should be sitting off the hip of SJ, Moylan and Chad all day long.

He does (at least off SJ) and it has already been paying off. Very exciting kid and very exciting combo.

R-15-3

Bench
Any reports on how Toby Rudolf Is going? Shame he got injured was in line for a starting spot imo.

MilkShark

First Grade
I struggle to see where we could use him. It would require an injury to one of the front rowers.

Stake Removed

First Grade
He is a backrower. Round 18 he will be back.

He is on 2 year deal, gives him half a dozen games in reggies to impress, with a reduced cap next year, players like Rudolf, if they perform will be integral.

Lets say he does well end of this year, we can offload Sorro, save a couple of bucks again

cb4

First Grade
He is on 2 year deal, gives him half a dozen games in reggies to impress, with a reduced cap next year, players like Rudolf, if they perform will be integral.

Lets say he does well end of this year, we can offload Sorro, save a couple of bucks again
I love your enthusiasm, but we don't need to offload Sorro. he is cheap and a squad player.
Like Toby.
With a reduced cap they are the players you keep and look to shed in 2021.

Frailty

First Grade
Any word of Graeme’s recovery btw?

Report recently said he was moving extremely well at training, but I wouldn't think we will see him ahead of schedule. Backrowers are doing a decent job, and it's best to ensure a full recovery to make sure he is good to go for the run toward the finals.