What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our best Player out for Round 2 Kimmorley

With Noddy suspended this weekend, will be good test to see how the others stand up, being without your best player will see how we gel, the other senior players must lead the way and the youngsters follow.

Bird has a starting chance greay opportunity to show Raper he is a starter

Williams on bench another with big chance he has blinder here may push Lomu off bench when Stevo returns

Bird has a starting chance greay opportunity to show Raper he is a starter
Bird has a greay opportunity to prove us all right again and leave us scratching our heads as to why he is in the team. Surely he'd know the rest of the team doesnt want him there.

imasharkie

Coach
Absolutely correct SS on Bird.
And unless Reece Williams has improved 300% on last year he can stay where he belongs.....PL

sharkmachine07

Juniors
i am looking forward to watching gallen and sully play because they dident get the ball in round one if the do touch the footy the can do some impacting damage!!!!

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
i think im more pissed off than you blokes that Nobbjockey is out

I was looking forward to me and groggo sledging him from the fence its one of my high lights of the season, i really cant think of anyone else to put crap on

actually phil bailey is playing isnt he :mrgreen:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Sir Clifford its a wonder u freaks dont have Ewan Mcgrady signed up. Signing Tezza was the worst decision u made since letting O'meley and Kimmorley go ;-) Talk about sledging! I will be making sure Tezz hears me at brooky :mrgreen:

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
Maroubra Shark said:
Sir Clifford its a wonder u freaks dont have Ewan Mcgrady signed up. Signing Tezza was the worst decision u made since letting O'meley and Kimmorley go ;-) Talk about sledging! I will be making sure Tezz hears me at brooky :mrgreen:
hahah did u see tezz on Sunday hes was all class
we didnt let them blokes go they ditched us which is ok cos neither them despite being average players :p were ever manly players.

Theres always a bit of hatred on the hill when our clubs play its great fun.