What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Draw

i suppose you have a point.. i mean by the way parramatta performed in the finals this season..

oh wait they didn't make it

And you performed so admirably in the finals too :lol: , oh wait at least you got there right? Yep you did with a team that was proven to be put together illegally :D

Canterbury

Juniors
Illegal Immigrant said:
i suppose you have a point.. i mean by the way parramatta performed in the finals this season..

And you performed so admirably in the finals too :lol: , oh wait at least you got there right? Yep you did with a team that was proven to be put together illegally :D

it was a team that was under the salary cap for the 2003 season.

because if every team that were put together illegallys season ment nothing then over the past 5 years no ones really won the premiership!

which brings me back to my original point

parramatta - not in the semis
canterbury - 4th

you tell me whos on the way up and whos on the way down.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Canterbury said:
Illegal Immigrant said:

because if every team that were put together illegallys season ment nothing then over the past 5 years no ones really won the premiership!

canterbury - 4th

Coming 4th is the same as 14th to me. Premiers is all that matters. Dogs are on the way down in 2004. Eels are on the way up.

Canterbury

Juniors
Maroubra Eel said:
Canterbury said:
Illegal Immigrant said:

canterbury - 4th

Coming 4th is the same as 14th to me. Premiers is all that matters. Dogs are on the way down in 2004. Eels are on the way up.

so in saying that 14 teams failed to be premiers last season so only penrith stand a chance..

Dogs Of War

Coach
Maroubra Eel said:
You just don't get it, do you????

What's their to get? The dogs were wooden spooners in 2002, finished 3rd last year, got within a game of the grand final, as I see it we're on the way up. Now lets look at parramatta, in 2002 you finished 7th, last year you finished out of the semi's, hmmm, looks like parra's on the way down (geez didn't even include your teams infamous unbackable favorites grand final loss of 2001...ooops). that's looking to be a big slide, maybe you guys can add to your wooden spoon collection, here's hoping you guys can make it 12!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Dogs Of War said:
Maroubra Eel said:
You just don't get it, do you????

What's their to get? The dogs were wooden spooners in 2002, finished 3rd last year, got within a game of the grand final, as I see it we're on the way up. Now lets look at parramatta, in 2002 you finished 7th, last year you finished out of the semi's, hmmm, looks like parra's on the way down (geez didn't even include your teams infamous unbackable favorites grand final loss of 2001...ooops). that's looking to be a big slide, maybe you guys can add to your wooden spoon collection, here's hoping you guys can make it 12!
At least our spoons were not from this century.

0neye

Y ARE PARRA PEOPLE SO GAY UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN :roll:
rex4.gif.12102003

Jic Jarrett

Juniors
Aww, that really hurts.............bring on Rd1, even though it's the second year away from home, looking forward to it.

We had joy,
We had fun,
We're gonna kick some bulldog bum.........