What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Facebook Fans Always Deliver

Ads

First Grade
Check out this gem: https://www.change.org/p/cronulla-sharks-sharks-re-sign-luke-lewis

"Please sign this petition to keep Luke at our club. He is a gentleman but also a great player, a great leader and a great embassador for our Sharks. Not only does he deserve another contract as he's in great form but he still has plenty to offer both our team and club. He is a fantastic mentor for our younger guys coming through, leads by example and offers a invaluable experience. Lewy wants to stay, let's keep him here where he belongs!!"

This is next level.

webShark

Check out this gem: https://www.change.org/p/cronulla-sharks-sharks-re-sign-luke-lewis

"Please sign this petition to keep Luke at our club. He is a gentleman but also a great player, a great leader and a great embassador for our Sharks. Not only does he deserve another contract as he's in great form but he still has plenty to offer both our team and club. He is a fantastic mentor for our younger guys coming through, leads by example and offers a invaluable experience. Lewy wants to stay, let's keep him here where he belongs!!"

This is next level.

Probably the same dipstick who started the no games at the SFS Facebook petition.

I am sure the club , who might not have re signed Luke , will be considering the consequences if they don't.

Marchad

Juniors
Resign Luke Lewis hahahahaha. He will be lucky if he is playing first grade by the end ofvthe year.

Feej

First Grade
That FB group is awesome for the lols. It's kinda fun to troll in there once and a while. Almost always get a bite.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Just read the FB thread. You can identify the LU comments from the other drivel. I think I recognise a few "quips". FB is high lairy arse!