What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Pics

OurRedV

Juniors
Although we have a few amateur photographers at the matches, the more pictures that we can collate the BETTER.

So please don't hesitate to send any pics that you've taken at the matches to us so we can display them at www.ourredv.com.

pics@ourredv.com

Alternatively you can send them to Stel@ourredv.com or Peter@ourredv.com

STG-MACCA

Bench
Needs updating more often :roll:

People were snapping pics of everything on Saturday, where are the pictures? Come on......... I know it's tough after a loss (or three) but it's important that the site remains up to date. I was asked twice on Saturday night if the dragon army had a website, and I pointed them both to OurRedV and these people might just be looking right now :D

Thanks fellas :lol:

STG-MACCA

Bench
I took the camera and didn't take a single shot........although I seen plenty of shots being taken.

Dave Q

Coach
Members of the army sit through a difficult match at South Sydney v Dragons last weekend.

P8291441.jpg

My picture: you lads use as you see fit.

Last edited:

OurRedV

Juniors
Dave nice pic but that isn't the Army. You can see us where all the flags are up the end of that pic near the ac/dc and under the VFX sign.

Dave Q

Coach
Dave nice pic but that isn't the Army. You can see us where all the flags are up the end of that pic near the ac/dc and under the VFX sign.

Cheers,

Maybe they were a lost battalion!

They were very well-behaved nonetheless, not too many left early.

I like to signs and you guys going off...reminds me of our burrow. Adds some character and colour to the game. hear about the squabbles you get into wth ground officals going into the matches and it makes me angry.

"Bomb the Shire!" definitely the cheekiest and greatest banner ever waved.

Feel free to borrow the pic as a background or whatever.

And good luck in the finals. It would be nice to know we beat the premiers.

Last edited:
Stel i have some from broncos and souths game on my facebook in the album - 09 footy

i'd email some, but hotmail's being a bitch...so yeah if you want a few more just take them from fb :)

boxa777

Coach
Any pics from the Brisbane semi for those of us not on facebook? Seem to remember some pearlers being taken with the HOME SWEET HOME banner in and outside the Caxton.

Latest posts