What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overrated Jocks

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I suppose Oliver is ok, Berry is the most tolerable Sydney Jockey, I rate Crowther and Parnell in Adelaide also.

I’ve never had any luck with Olly.

To be fair never really been a massive jockey follower though, not a massive thing I consider when doing the form.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
a couple of the apprentices have been good to me and are good for a long odds victory

Jean van overmire and Chris Williams mainly.

to_ddeath

Coach
Out of the younger ones....I don’t mind German, Neindorf, Nugent, & also Stockdale isn’t bad on longer priced ones.
Sydney is very dry for apprentice talent...Ryan isn’t bad & Sherry looks like he has potential.

lockyno1

Post Whore
agree now on German, absolute merkin of an effort in the previous at Caulfield...destroyed it at the first furlong.

Have one rule with Lewis don't bother unless the thing is $15+...best rider on a roughie in the country though!