What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OZZIE HITS SYDNEY NEXT FRIDAY MORNING

ozzie

Bench
Well I am one little Rooster fan that is looking forward to the game on Friday night...we have some serious business in front of us - a few beers together.

Hopefully I will be bringing a few supporters with me - but be rest assured I'll be in town....the leagues club is looking good - better tell them to get more resch's in.

If you are going to the game let me know...cheers

roosterboy60

Juniors
I'll be going to the game Oz. Like every other home game. We will smash them (I hope). Maybe we can catch up???

ozzie

Bench
roosterboy60 said:
I'll be going to the game Oz. Like every other home game. We will smash them (I hope). Maybe we can catch up???

so do I - and yes I'd love to catch up with you - McDonalds maybe for lunch on me

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
Well I am one little Rooster fan that is looking forward to the game on Friday night...we have some serious business in front of us - a few beers together.

Hopefully I will be bringing a few supporters with me - but be rest assured I'll be in town....the leagues club is looking good - better tell them to get more resch's in.

If you are going to the game let me know...cheers

Ozzie does Sydney? :shock: :D :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
If you get smacked, you can come and have a VB longneck with fibro and the boys out at Bidwill, on my front porch. I feel sorry for you guys now that we have got the better of you. Cheers.

ozzie

Bench
fibro man said:
If you get smacked, you can come and have a VB longneck with fibro and the boys out at Bidwill, on my front porch. I feel sorry for you guys now that we have got the better of you. Cheers.

naaah Kingswood's looking good mate - but you had the better of us last year as well!!

cq

Juniors
I was going, but now will be wathching the Brown(e) brothers, Jackson and James, at Byron Bay. The VCR will be set though. 8)

ozzie

Bench
I intend too - If you see a guy wearing a rooster jumper that'll be me...so just look for the good looking one...that's not me :roll:

Gosh sore head from playing darts last night and celebrating the end of my bowling season...

Fibroman

First Grade
ozzie said:
fibro man said:

naaah Kingswood's looking good mate - but you had the better of us last year as well!!

Turn left from the Great Western Highway into Bringelly Road. Quick stop into the Kingswood Hotel to score from the bloke in the bulldogs jumper, then the next left into Santley Crescent, dodge the five thousand single mums pushing prams up the road, and into the Kingswood Bowlo, aka Kingswood Roosters.....beer o'clock.