What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers lower grades thread 2023

Alintheeast

Juniors
I'd stack Flegg now. Make sure the year isn't a waste.

Iongi
Cole
McLean could do with the confidence boost of winning a trophy
Can you stack, isn’t there a rule that you had to play a certain amount of games in a grade to allow you to play semis in that grade. Probably been changed

snickers007

Juniors
Can you stack, isn’t there a rule that you had to play a certain amount of games in a grade to allow you to play semis in that grade. Probably been changed

Section 13.12 - 13.14

The wording is pretty confusing, but my interpretation is that they would have had to play equal games in Flegg / NSW Cup (or majority Flegg) to be eligible.

Kilkenny

Coach
Really disappointing season in NSW Cup.

Some really good wins only to back it up with some shockers.

Leading the Eels 24-4 only to concede 32 unanswered points was diabolical but sums up their season. Should have been far better, question marks around some of the players who were highly thought off.

hindy111

Post Whore
How many kids could of played in 20s today who didn't?
I assume Turuva and Mclean are two.

hindy111

Post Whore
Also does anyone rate Mavrick? He is 22 now. Not to old but starting to get to a point where you expect to be getting a look in NRL