What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Raider in Raiderberra

Inferno

Coach
Quite interesting, particularly given Hunt has played for the Raiders before. Then again my memory is he had a pretty average game against them last year and big red got one over him.

Makes me wonder if he was going to be dropped even if he hadn't been injured.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Quite interesting, particularly given Hunt has played for the Raiders before. Then again my memory is he had a pretty average game against them last year and big red got one over him.

He's only had 50 minutes since he came back though. 50 minutes reggies doesn't equal that much NRL minutes. Especially Royce who is a short minute guy at his best.

Tiger Shark

Bench

Not sure the relevance of Hunt playing for the opposition years has to do with the current squad and who’s best capable of filling Tobys role

More importantly do we know what’s wrong with Toby ? Tin foil hat thought is it related to the party he held ?

coolumsharkie

Referee
If he was part of the nose beer crew, or had something to do with Trindall, he wouldn't have been named in the team on Tuesday unless something has come to light after the fact.

DJDL

Bench
He’s been nursing a chronic toe injury all year. There’s an article somewhere which quotes him as saying this season will be all about managing that. Play, rest and rehab. Train, rest and rehab.

Maybe the decision was made to rest him in case he becomes a liability against a massive pack.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well the club hasn’t mentioned why he’s out. Be pretty easy to squash any rumours by saying why. Pretty avoidable, they usually mention when similar things happen
The club doesn't mention most things these days. That's not a reason to take 2+2 and make 5.

Penrith didn't announce why Turuva was out yesterday.

Toby was at Captains Run yesterday and pulled out after that. I doubt he was in Canberra at captain's run if something connected was happening

Pic from Dan Atko's insta posted yesterday. Toby at left

1714268493369.png

Latest posts