What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PANTHERS TO MISS 8- 2005

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
I have been thinking rather diligintly about the up coming season and i have come to the conclusion that the Panthers will not make the 8 next year.
You may ask why not agenda?
Well i will tell you. Forward pack besides Ross don't strike fear into anybody anymore and their backs will suffer considerably because of this.
And i don't think John Lang has it in him to come up with a defensive structure to counter endless attacking raids from opposing teams.
Only an opinion. :?::

SP

Bench
Ok...............

dont u have anything better to do than try and start crap?? canyoudigit

Bob

Juniors
hiddenagenda said:
I have been thinking rather diligintly about the up coming season and i have come to the conclusion that the Panthers will not make the 8 next year.
You may ask why not agenda?
Well i will tell you. Forward pack besides Ross don't strike fear into anybody anymore and their backs will suffer considerably because of this.
And i don't think John Lang has it in him to come up with a defensive structure to counter endless attacking raids from opposing teams.
Only an opinion. :?::
Shows how little you know Dick Head

kaza_79

Juniors
Well, considering that we have heard that constantly for the last two years, and we did well. :roll:

Idiot

*Sandy*

First Grade
:shock: hiddenagenda!!! ............ my mouth is zipped!!!!

But only until I have regathered myself. OK lets get this back to constructive.

What about Joel? He has been really working on his game - i thought he was back to form in the latter half of the year. With Benny back on the paddock and hopefully some of that show pony stuff (in regard to their stats) between them in 2003 (maybe you can whisper that old formula into them next time you see them agenda) ;-) will be back! Also could have Joel been suffering the 2nd year syndrome effect? Lets take a look at Roons. 2001 devastating. 2002 dismal. 2003 back to devastating and continuing good form.

What about Joe and T? Give them time to heal their injuries. And hopefully a pact between them 2 again will inspire some big hits??

What about Priddis? Again he was lazy early on with his penalty conceding count but he really worked on his game in the latter half and eradicated that problem.

What about Frank Pritchard? He's a big boy and he will want to cement a 1st Grade spot.

What about Luke Swain? Not only a good solid performer in the forwards but a good ballplayer too.

hmmm....

I'll be back if i think of more. :D But in the meantime I want your opinion agenda.

Fibroman

First Grade
Ross will play origin again this year, and will be our number one 'go forward' man.

Clinton needs to up his intensity, but will hopefully patch up a few problems with his defensive game in the off season.

Priddis is a bee's proverbial off being the number 1 hooker in the game.

Puletua is the most damaging running back rower in the game on his day. He runs like Willie Mason but also possesses a passing game.

Galuvao had injury dramas in 2004. He will bounce back.

Waterhouse will continue to improve and prove the selectors wrong for leaving him out of the Australian squad.

Wrigley and Pritchard will develop into damaging attacking weapons off the bench.

Crossman to continue to improve.

Rodney to continue to improve and perhaps get the job as starting lock with House to move back to the 2nd row where he belongs.

Swain to overcome injuries and get back his bench spot.

So......there you have it Hidden Agenda. In a nut shell.

We will finish in the top 6.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I forgot about Crossman, Wrigley and Rodney. Rodney to alternate lock posi with House.

And Penrith to unleash a damaging forward and to give life to a dormant back for the Roosters to buy. :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
He has said his farewells on the Roosters forum and someone copied and pasted it and posted it in the NRL section of this forum.

*Sandy*

First Grade
What on earth are you all going on about! What's Cogburn got to do with this! He wouldn't give Ben Ross a compliment like that! :lol:

panthersballboy

Juniors
With a forward pack looking like this:
8. Clinton
9. Priddis
10. Ross
11. Guluevao
12. Puletua
13. Waterhouse

14. Rodney
15. Swain
16. Pritchard

We can still strike fear into the opposition. Penrith for top 4 again!!

Latest posts