What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

panthers v mexicans team

murraymob

Coach
would not make many changes based on the fact its a winning team

1.Coote
2.Gordon
3.Tighe
4.Jennings
5.Elford
6.Graham
7.Sammut
8.Petro
9.Aiton
10.Grant
11.Waterhouse
12.Smith
13.Lewis
14.isofia
15.Pritchard
16.Cooper
17.Bell

Panthers888

Juniors
1. Lachlan Coote
2. Michael Gordon
3. Michael Jennings
4. Maurice Blair
5. Shane Elford
6. Wade Graham
7. Jarrod Sammut
8. Petero Civoniceva
9. Paul Aiton
10. Tim Grant
11. Trent Waterhouse
12. Nathan Smith
13. Luke Lewis

14. Masada Iosefa
15. Frank Pritchard
16. Gavin Cooper
17. Matthew Bell
18. Frank Puletua

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I doubt Elliott will make any changes unless there is an injury.

What is pleasing is there is a few guys who are capable of stepping up into First Grade if injuries do occur. The likes of Woolnough,Grant,Paulo,Penese,McKendry and Moors will all be pushing hard for spots in the forwards.

Luke Walsh in the halves and Tia Kilifi and McFadgeon who both scored hat-tricks for Windsor last week in the outside backs are also pressing for selection.

murraymob

Coach
and also Danny Chia in the centers And Joel orton both could step up if needed from Windsor

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Watching Windsor v Newtown online at the moment. At about the 25th Minute mark. Blackett was very good before going off, Orton has just come on.

As i type, Luke Walsh steps through the defence to score.

sarah124

Juniors
Watching Windsor v Newtown online at the moment. At about the 25th Minute mark. Blackett was very good before going off, Orton has just come on.

As i type, Luke Walsh steps through the defence to score.

where can i watch this??

Thanks ;)

Sleep

Juniors
Not too many changes.

1. Coote
2. Gordon
3. Jennings
4. Tighe
5. Elford
6. Graham
7. Sammut
8. Petero
9. Aiton
10. Grant/Bell
11. Waterhouse
12. Pritchard
13. Lewis

14. Iosefa
15. Bell/Grant
16. Smith
17. Puletua

I really want Gavin Cooper back in the team as he was playing well prior to being suspended but there just isn't a spot for him right now. Waterhouse is in career best form. Pritchard is Pritchard and Lewis should be playing lock. Leave Graham and Sammut to do their thing and he can play a Glenn Stewart type role and roam the edges.

Bob

Juniors
1.Coote
2.Gordon
3.Tighe
4.Jennings
5.JTK (gotta replace Elford)
6.Graham
7.Walsh
8.Grant
9.Aiton
10.Petero
11.Pritchard
12.Waterhouse
13.Lewis
14.Iosefa
15.Cooper
16.Bell
17.Woolnough
18.Paulo

bigfoot

Juniors
1. Coote
2. Gordon
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. Elford
6. Graham
7. Sammut
8. Puletua
9. Aiton
10. Civoniceva
11. Pritchard
12. Waterhouse
13. Lewis
14. Smith (Pritchard and Waterhouse are going too well, plus he can cover more positions, ie. Centre if needed).
15. Iosefa
16. Grant
17. Bell

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I watch it yesterday i think it was around the 20th minute mark if i remember correctly.

Sleep

Juniors
Our team for the week is:

1.Lachlan Coote 2.Michael Gordon 3.Michael Jennings 4.Brad Tighe 5.Shane Elford 6.Wade Graham 7.Jarrod Sammut 8.Matthew Bell 9.Paul Aiton 10.Petero Civoniceva 11.Trent Waterhouse 12.Frank Pritchard 13.Luke Lewis
Interchange: 14.Masada Iosefa 15.Nathan Smith 16.Gavin Cooper 17.Frank Puletua 18.Tim Grant

I'm happy. I like Cooper but if it's not broken don't fix it. He should be the one to drop off the extended bench. The forwards will have their work cut out for them.

murraymob

Coach
when picking the forwards a different strategy needs to be used than against the tigpies.We out muscled the tigers .But against the mexicans we needs faster play the balls Grant in for f pulutua grant has a off load and way faster play the ball
1....Smith must be in the starting line up as he offers little to no impact if he is coming off the bench
2...the storm have a weaker bench than in previous years meaning pritchard could have a lot of impact coming off the bench
3..sammut graham is the halves pairing lets wait to see if thats what runs out

but i am happy with the squad named as for windsor why is blackett and orton on the bench

murraymob

Coach
for the punters

penrith.......$4.00
melbourne..$1.22

line
penrith......+12.5.........$1.90
melbourne..-12.5.........$1.90

margin
penrith.....1-12.......$5.50
penrith......13+.......$12.00
melbourne.1-12......$3.15
melbourne..13+.....$1.90

based on current forn i like the 12.5 start for penrith.Melbourne are not the team they where last year