What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Vs Bulldogs game.

kaza_79

Juniors
Panthers 8-4.
Both teams are playing well but Gualuvao is off with a suspected eye fracture.

kaza_79

Juniors
Congrats to the Bulldogs. 30-14

Good game Panthers. I'm proud of you for getting this far. :clap:

PanthersChik

Juniors
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: The dogs played dirty.......... UP THA ROOSTERS. GO YOU GOOD THING. SHOW UP THOSE BLOODY DOGS. :evil:

Cammo

Bench
The dogs played dirty

Pray tell the parts of the game where The Dogs played dirty?????????????? :roll:

Well done Panthers, it is a tough job to defend a title and with the great season you guys had this year you proved to all the doubters that you were worthy winners last year (not that there should have been any to begin with).

Good Luck next season, you should be proud of your team.

Cheers,
Cammo

MrCharisma

Bench
Well done Panthers, I've got a Panthers mate who's arrogant as hell but I won't be getting up him after that performance.

Be proud, that was an awesome clash

Generalzod

Immortal
PanthersChik said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: The dogs played dirty.......... UP THA ROOSTERS. GO YOU GOOD THING. SHOW UP THOSE BLOODY DOGS. :evil:

EH............

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
The Dogs deserved to win last night, way too good for us.

What i'm amazed about is the crowd. Where were the Panthers supporters? It's like the Dogs outnumbered us 5:1!

We had a week extra to purchase tickets because the Dogs wouldn't have then because they wouldn't have known if they were going to beat the Storm to qualify for last night's game.

*Sandy*

First Grade
That stadium was pumping with doggie fans centy coast. Were you there? I was over-awed at the amount of blue and white and was very intimidated by it all, so was my 5 year old and the way she handled was to curl up on the seat, close her eyes and block it all out! :? Man she had me worried - I had no idea what had come over her because she was fine until we entered the stadium. I'm not quite sure but it seems the noise of the crowd had given her a mild migrane.

Well done doggie fans. Great game. Great atmosphere. Good luck for next week and seeya next season. :clap:

PanthersChik

Juniors
Generalzod said:
PanthersChik said:

EH............
Dont mind me was just in a bad mood last night. Yeh good on ya bulldogs. We will be back in full force in 2005.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
PK said:
That stadium was pumping with doggie fans centy coast. Were you there

Yeah i was in Bay 29. I seen a group of Panthers supporters in Bay 17 directly across from me. They seemed to try and make noise but to no avail. The Dogs were everywhere!

Caged Panther

First Grade
I'm still in a bad mood about the loss. Thats not to say I am not proud of the guys and happy with the season after all a few years ago a grand final qualifier seemed like a wonderful idea but I guess last season raised our expectations.

I guess it's a case of when you win a wooden spoon the whole season is usually so poor that you can right it off and look foward to the next but when you make a gf qualifier and lose you tend to look at it in a what could have been kind of light.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
When Panthers normally lose i get in a really bad mood but for some reason i haven't got in the moods i normally do after a loss.

The first game i attend of the Panthers this year they lose! That's bad luck for ya. I went to heaps last year and we won the GF. Maybe i'll have to do that!

Dogaholic

First Grade
Hi there,

Just wanted to come in and congratulate the Panthers team and Penrith supporters on a wonderful season you guys have had. Also on a great game the boys played on Saturday night! :clap:

My brother (must've been dropped at birth a few times) is a Roosters supporter. :evil: Last year, the day after the GF, I bought myself a Panthers Premiership T-shirt and wore it to a BBQ at my brothers house. \\:D/ I could see his blood boil the moment i walked into his house!!! :lol: :lol:

So lend your support, and fill your local pub and cheer on the Blue & Whites as they do battle with the evil Goosters! :thumnn

lainey

Juniors
centy coast panther said:
PK said:
That stadium was pumping with doggie fans centy coast. Were you there

Yeah i was in Bay 29. I seen a group of Panthers supporters in Bay 17 directly across from me. They seemed to try and make noise but to no avail. The Dogs were everywhere!

That's where we were sitting CCP. We had a group of 48 I think it was. We did try very hard to keep the chants going but a few times they just died out. :(