What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parker and Thaiday

Fieldsguy

Juniors
Parker had a great game, don't see how you could compare it with Thaidays. Many errors but he put in towards the end.

Gillette has proven he is not origin material.

hellteam

First Grade
Thaiday had a shocker. Parker had a massivr game, I'm not always the biggest fan of his but his pace and offloads made a big difference compared to Ashley Harrison, who he replaced

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Gillette has proven he is not origin material.

I disagree with that. The problem is Gillett is out of form, he hasn't played a good game for the Broncs for a while now. And shouldn't have been picked based on that form in the first place.

Gillett at his best is definitely origin material.

cornerposter

Juniors
Parker was outstanding. NSW's first 14 points came off Thaiday errors. Missed tackle on Morris resulting in penalty downfield, ordinary one on one attempt again on Morris then gave away a silly penalty with hands on the ball which led to another NSW try.
This

IBA

Juniors
The thing QLD missed about Lockyer this series is he got the attack going both sides and didn't favour one.

I think it was more that Cronk was extremely average save for the field goal and a couple of moments. It left Thurston doing everything on the left.

Big Pete

Referee
Cronk & JT got better as the series went on I thought.

Cronk obviously isn't as comfortable with JT as Locky was but if you look at the lead up to the second try, it's actually Cronk & JT combining that sets up the gap for JT to exploit.

That was a sensational passage. Basically won us the game.

IBA

Juniors
Yeah that was one of the moments I was talking about. He certainly showed a couple but I couldn't help thinking he looked a little lost without Billy always lurking at fullback. Huge advantage for any half to be able to work with such a massively talented fullback you've played a hundred plus games with.