What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Allow Banners for Round 1

Cooper-Man

Bench
Guys, thanks to Matt and his email to the Parramatta Stadium Trust, we have come to an agreement and they have allowed us to bring in our banners and flags to the game as long as they are registered.

PLEASE EMAIL stel@ourredv.com IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR BANNER REGISTERED.

If you dont register your banner they will not allow you entry at the gate for the northern terrace.

If you have any issues getting in give me a call as I have the contact details of the ground manager and he has requested that we call him should we have any issues getting in. PM me of you need my contact details.

FIRE UP, STAND TALL AND LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE.

P.S, Thanks heaps to Matthew.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Good stuff Pete.

Everyone else: Dont go and ruin Pete and co.'s good work by being a d!ckhe@d at the game on friday night.

Cheer hard cheer loud and cheer often!

St. Linnane

First Grade
Everyone else: Dont go and ruin Pete and co.'s good work by being a d!ckhe@d at the game on friday night.

I can not stress Steel Dragon's point greatly enough. I don't want to, and I am sure Pete doesn't want to, be dealing with the fallout of any behavioural issues. In saying that we are a well behaved group and I know that there will be no issues.

Guys, thanks to Matt and his email to the Parramatta Stadium Trust, we have come to an agreement and they have allowed us to bring in our banners and flags to the game as long as they are registered.

PLEASE EMAIL stel@ourredv.com IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR BANNER REGISTERED.

If you dont register your banner they will not allow you entry at the gate for the northern terrace.

If you have any issues getting in give me a call as I have the contact details of the ground manager and he has requested that we call him should we have any issues getting in. PM me of you need my contact details.

FIRE UP, STAND TALL AND LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE.

P.S, Thanks heaps to Matthew.

Mate your an inspiration, reading that gee's me up so hard!

I can not stress Steel Dragon's point greatly enough. I don't want to, and I am sure Pete doesn't want to, be dealing with the fallout of any behavioural issues. In saying that we are a well behaved group and I know that there will be no issues.

Umm we are NOT the Kennel....

OurRedV

Juniors
Thanks to everyone who emailed the Trust, great work!

Now we just need to FIRE UP, SING LOUD AND STAND TALL!

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Great stuff Pete. Even more gee'd up for friday night. Cant wait for the army to hit parramatta.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE GUYS!!

Latest posts