What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
The NSWRL has today announced the initial NSW Under-18s Pathways squad for 2018, which will assemble at the Sydney Academy of Sport in Narrabeen on 15-17 January.

THE INITIAL 2018 NSW UNDER-18S PATHWAYS SQUAD IS AS FOLLOWS:
Mateo Tatola Canterbury Bulldogs

Franklin Pele Cronulla Sharks

Bronson Xerri Cronulla Sharks

Max Feagai Illawarra Steelers

Mathew Feagai Illawarra Steelers

Josh Schuster Manly Sea Eagles

Max Lehmann Manly Sea Eagles

Albert Hopoate Manly Sea Eagles

Jaron Purcell Newcastle Knights

Phoenix Crossland Newcastle Knights

Bradman Best Newcastle Knights

Sam Hughes Parramatta Eels

Stefano Utoikamanu Parramatta Eels

Tyler Field Parramatta Eels

Kyle Schneider Parramatta Eels

John Paul Nohra Parramatta Eels

Shawn Blore Penrith Panthers

Lindsay Smith Penrith Panthers

Duwanye Fuimaono Sydney Roosters

Egan Butcher Sydney Roosters

This squad will be added to, with further talent identification to take place once the Junior Reps competitions commence on 10 February.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/01/10/squad--nsw-under-18s/

The NSWRL has today announced the initial NSW Under-18s Pathways squad for 2018, which will assemble at the Sydney Academy of Sport in Narrabeen on 15-17 January.

THE INITIAL 2018 NSW UNDER-18S PATHWAYS SQUAD IS AS FOLLOWS:
Mateo Tatola Canterbury Bulldogs

Franklin Pele Cronulla Sharks

Bronson Xerri Cronulla Sharks

Max Feagai Illawarra Steelers

Mathew Feagai Illawarra Steelers

Josh Schuster Manly Sea Eagles

Max Lehmann Manly Sea Eagles

Albert Hopoate Manly Sea Eagles

Jaron Purcell Newcastle Knights

Phoenix Crossland Newcastle Knights

Bradman Best Newcastle Knights

Sam Hughes Parramatta Eels

Stefano Utoikamanu Parramatta Eels

Tyler Field Parramatta Eels

Kyle Schneider Parramatta Eels

John Paul Nohra Parramatta Eels

Shawn Blore Penrith Panthers

Lindsay Smith Penrith Panthers

Duwanye Fuimaono Sydney Roosters

Egan Butcher Sydney Roosters

This squad will be added to, with further talent identification to take place once the Junior Reps competitions commence on 10 February.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/01/10/squad--nsw-under-18s/

There will be a few names added once the season is underway as I'm sure there will be a few boys missing out that have been named.
It all comes down to how players play throughtout the season & who standouts are.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How many of our NRL squad do you merkins reckon played Harold Matts or SG Ball for the Eels? I just had a look and it was more than I expected, though recent signings increased the number significantly.

T-Boon

Coach
How many of our NRL squad do you merkins reckon played Harold Matts or SG Ball for the Eels? I just had a look and it was more than I expected, though recent signings increased the number significantly.

I'd guess 7.

Hayne, Moses, Terepo, Moreoa, Mannah, K Pritchard, Nathan Davis.

Delboy

First Grade
Williams played in the same Matts Team as Hayne, Inu, Keating, Hodkinson, Mannah and I think Mateo - always a junior until Moanly offers a kid that hadn't played NRL $150k per season

T-Boon

Coach
I went and saw that team play at Cabramatta once and I walked away saying Trent Hodkinson would be the most successful NSW half of the next ten years and...yeah I was right.
Actually now I think of it, I think it was when that team had graduated to SG ball because I don't remember Hayne being there (the plane would have been in reserves by then and getting told by Smith that he wasn't up to it).
I also remember my initial thought of Mannah on the ground was that he was a thug (haha) then I saw him on the sidelines after the game with this enormous cross around his neck and a very friendly mannerism.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Actually now I think of it, I think it was when that team had graduated to SG ball because I don't remember Hayne being there (the plane would have been in reserves by then and getting told by Smith that he wasn't up to it).
If an 18 year old is playing reserve grade I think his head coach rates him.

Hey guys can anyone confirm trial game times for this weekend.?
Parramatta v Penrith - Blacktown Patrician brothers high school.
What games are being played.
If I recall last year Matts - Ball - U15s development & Tarsha Gale All played