What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

T-Boon

Coach
The schoolboys test against the Kiwis was just on Fox.
Jesse Cronin looks crafty - got a try chasing a kick.
Kyle Schneider got bitten.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I seriously doubt Moeroa will move to the middle permanently or even start there.

He is too valuable as an edge player. For someone with his size, his defence is great out there, so why move him to middle to run against bigger bodies when we can have him target smaller players like opposition halves.
Edwards plays more minutes out wide than Moeroa so he is obviously preferred at that position. Moeroa starting on the edge allows Edwards to play fewer minutes as well as come on fresh in the middle of the first half.

Moeroa also plays most of his minutes in the middle so it's very possible he will shift there permanently if we want to bring another edge forward into the team. Or if we want to bring in another outside back and shift Takairangi.

hindy111

Post Whore
We lack a straight big powerfull hard running second rower.
Manu and KE are more crafty with footwork.
Niaukore is more direct and powerfull then both. If he gets defense sorted I reckon he makes top 17

Niaukore is more direct and powerfull then both. If he gets defense sorted I reckon he makes top 17

Surely it will be hard to convince the scrutineers that any of these blokes make the Under 20 age cutoff? I guess there's no harm trying.

T.S Quint

Coach

In this day and age I don't think it should matter what his sexual orientation is.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm sorry that was uncalled for. It's not your fault Tibor didn't do his job and were stuck with a thread that isn't a match day threads.