What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gazzamatta

Coach
More to the point, was he going to be selected in the 2s or the 3s if his hand was OK?
Yeah. Was thinking the same. As raw as he is Id much rather him than Captain Rankin. Jake virtually skipped Flegg. I think he played one game only in Flegg b4 his promotion to the 2s.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah. Was thinking the same. As raw as he is Id much rather him than Captain Rankin. Jake virtually skipped Flegg. I think he played one game only in Flegg b4 his promotion to the 2s.
Again, it's about maturity not talent. Jake Arthur was always physically and mentally strong for his age. I agree Sanders looks more like a footballer, and he's not exactly small either.

Gronk

Staff member
Too many newbies me thinks. Sin bin Sam L, Sanders obviously injured, Mrthur 45 mins straight.
Bummer!
Ham on the Parra pod said that the wheels fell off when we had a lock playing 7 and the rest of the team all shifted positions when we had that head bin and we didn’t recover. But he reckons we left a bunch of tries out there.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ham on the Parra pod said that the wheels fell off when we had a lock playing 7 and the rest of the team all shifted positions when we had that head bin and we didn’t recover. But he reckons we left a bunch of tries out there.
I might pop over tomorrow. Keen to see how Matt and co go. Havent asked permission yet. 😁

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Larry's back!

Larry Emdur talks about his career | You've Gotta Start Somewhere

JokerEel

Coach

Someone pay the $1 for me

SG Ball premiers to NRL prospects: Inside Parramatta Eels’ reinvigorated junior pathways system
Despite boasting one of the NRL’s largest breeding grounds, the Eels have struggled to keep up with Penrith. But former coach Nathan Brown has transformed them into a development powerhouse.

Gronk

Staff member
Live blog by 60’s.

It’s 16 all vs the cheaters at the Centre of Excellence