What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Moses, Norman,Jenko would be on decent amounts.
The rest of our squad would be very balanced. Not as many players on low incomes like Manly but less on star money. Reason why Manly have some big wins and big losses while the Eels are more consistant.
If he's not being topped up by wests Moses would be on Cherry money or thereabouts, any young half including Hunt is on it, Moses looks the part but I'm not sure he's been tested in the clutch, Hunt has and failed so he's heavily overpaid

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The parra cap situation is a funny one,i don't see where they were spending their money before and if they were this year where was it going? Jennings and Guthbo wouldn't be on elite dollars i wouldn't think,still filthy we let him go but dat injury history is atrocious,bloke is a glass cannon

Singlet wouldn't have been on that much,he only became relevant 3 years ago and surely you wouldn't spend that much on a winger that you've cultivated,but if the tele is to be believed (Which i wouldn't advise) you're getting the Stayne cap drain back in january and Singlet after the yawnion season ends in france
We'll probably get Hayne. Radradra is never coming back.

hindy111

Post Whore
If he's not being topped up by wests Moses would be on Cherry money or thereabouts, any young half including Hunt is on it, Moses looks the part but I'm not sure he's been tested in the clutch, Hunt has and failed so he's heavily overpaid

Moses apparently 800k. Thats a good price for him. Even DCE when people baulked at his price tag looks ok with current cap.

I wonder how Foran will go at Dogs. I always rated Dce the better of the two.

hindy111

Post Whore
We'll probably get Hayne. Radradra is never coming back.

He would demand silly money. Upwards of 650k. For all his brilliance a lot of his plays most wingers finish. Those 6 or 7 flashes look great on highlight reel but probably dont change the result of game. Of course id love Semi back. But if ypu could get an Auvau style quality for 150k it does leave a lot of room to spend elsewhere.
Sure wing is important but it is also a position where you can find value.

Moses apparently 800k. Thats a good price for him. Even DCE when people baulked at his price tag looks ok with current cap.

I wonder how Foran will go at Dogs. I always rated Dce the better of the two.
How does Moses end up on less than Hunt?

Foran is finished imo

Hunt is more experienced and a strong defender. He’s worth plenty.
He's the most vastly overrated player in rugby league history at $1.2m, although Gallen and Farah ushered in an era of failure on their own backs by not letting a precession of halves do their f**king job in the origin arena

Moses shits on him from a great height

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moses is a better playmaker and kicker. He’s worth more IMO, but we also don’t know how much both players are on. I also don’t think Moses was worth as much when we signed him. We got him at a good time. He’ll be worth well over a million when he signs his next contract.

conway

Juniors
Just wondering from the guys in the know.....is Blaise Barnes still connected to the club and if so has he been able to start training ?

Just wondering from the guys in the know.....is Blaise Barnes still connected to the club and if so has he been able to start training ?

I herd, If anyone can confirm or deny from a very reliable source.!
Blaise Barnes & Steve Dressler both require surgery again on the same knees that kept them from playing this year.
Blaise suffered injury early this week at training.

T-Boon

Coach
Logan Jones from the mid-north coast, halfback, I've only seen probably 10 minutes of him in total but has been good.

I think we've got some good players from our local district coming through in the 16's next year. I think there's at least 3 returning from this year's 16's.

Then in the 18's we've signed Ulysses Roberts and Jordan Moore again from the mid-north coast. Roberts is the cousin of Inglis.

Thanks.
Yeah Mooney is good according to his selection in the Australian under 15s team.