What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

T-Boon

Coach
Are any of the Barnes boys playing. What happened to Blaise Barnes? Have we already talked about this?

84 Baby

Referee
Just the four I think - Jabriel Kalache, James Malauula, Larry Muagututia and Vlado Jankovic?
Does that mean we have the complete set of Jenkovics? And Jabriel? That’s not a real name. Plus does Larry’s Dad go to games?
p-zoolander-will-ferrell.jpg

I don't think Lorenzo is Frank's son. I think his son is Duane Pritchard who played for the Canley Vale Kookas, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. Yeah I saw Larry M at the Wests trial and he played a nice game. A touch on the smaller side compared to our other boys but as you said he's in the 15's this year so he's got some time to grow.

Yeah our SG Ball squad is stacked. With Bailey Biondi-Odo not named we're a bit short in the halves, I'm expecting Tyler Field and Tevita Masima to play there.

Agree with all above, Except I'm guessing Tyler Field and Matt Smith to start in the halves

Blaise will be playing Flegg this year. Not sure where the club is looking to play him but last I heard he had put on some weight.

Last I herd his still injured and not training yet. With the season only weeks away I think he will struggle to get game time early on, Possibly towards the back end of the season.
If he is not training its going to take a while to get fitness & strength back. had no preseason under his belt. Will take time