What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

hindy111

Post Whore
Shame on Keppie.I see a good player there. But he is a good 2 full season from first grade. In that time Alvaro may keep improving while Tepai may of made the move to the middle fulltime. Plus isnt Dressler meant to be a brighter prospect?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Shame on Keppie.I see a good player there. But he is a good 2 full season from first grade. In that time Alvaro may keep improving while Tepai may of made the move to the middle fulltime. Plus isnt Dressler meant to be a brighter prospect?

Agreed on the 2 full seasons. It's a shame it won't be with us but it isn't like Keppie is an amazing once in a generation sort of talent. But it's great for him that he'll be in a top 30 for next year. I think Dresler is better at passing but in terms of skill they're both hard workers and Kep is of course taller than Dres.

Yeh, I'm a little disappointed at the loss of Keppie, largely as he has promise and is the body type that we are understocked in. But.....whatever.

Agreed on the 2 full seasons. It's a shame it won't be with us but it isn't like Keppie is an amazing once in a generation sort of talent. But it's great for him that he'll be in a top 30 for next year. I think Dresler is better at passing but in terms of skill they're both hard workers and Kep is of course taller than Dres.

Even though he is only young. One of the best props at Parramatta is Stefano Utoikamanu.
Intimidating presence standing 6'"4 115kg. has stamina and speed. Jst been unlucky with injury last few seasons. This kid is a super star. Hope he has a great 2018

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Even though he is only young. One of the best props at Parramatta is Stefano Utoikamanu.
Intimidating presence standing 6'"4 115kg. has stamina and speed. Jst been unlucky with injury last few seasons. This kid is a super star. Hope he has a great 2018
How old is he mate???

Belmore_boys

Juniors

Yeah he's gun the best out of his brothers

Latest posts