What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta... HTF?

Spade

Juniors
How the hell were Parramatta favourites pre season, they look like a bunch of spastics attempting to play football..

Shit spine, which consists of no hooker, crap forward pack and zero depth and a coach with no idea...

They'll get the spoon for sure.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Its a fine line between shit and top 8 this season.
Dragons and warriors have looked excellent this season, storm have looked professional. On the other end of the scale the titans look a bit off the pace

The other 12 sides have at one point or another looked like world beaters one week and plodders the next.

Clifferd

Coach
Softest draw in the history of draws last year then admittedly played their game of the season against Melbourne in the semi when everyone thought they were the real deal

I can’t talk but, I had Parra in my top 4 this year lol, I’m just starting to see the outlining

Life's Good

Coach
I was grabbing a coffee this morning at my local cafe & Norman was there having breakfast(he’s a regular). He sure didn’t look too upset after their loss.

wittyfan

Referee
I was grabbing a coffee this morning at my local cafe & Norman was there having breakfast(he’s a regular). He sure didn’t look too upset after their loss.

A player can't eat breakfast at a cafe after a loss??? Ridiculous post.

Manly to get their first spoon with the Titans their main competition.

t-ba

Post Whore
A player can't eat breakfast at a cafe after a loss??? Ridiculous post.

Manly to get their first spoon with the Titans their main competition.

In your dreams. You are riding another loser like Sully and Witty.

Parra have a ton of flat track bullies in their team, but very few players who can get them on the front foot. Semi is a huge loss for them, and they haven't replaced him with anyone of quality.

txta2

Bench
Wishful thinking Manly for spoon. Without doubt it will go to the Eels or the Dogs