What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
I like that we'll have more than 1 video screen...

Still think they should have pushed it to 35k capacity but guess we can't have everything..

Suitman

Post Whore
I like that we'll have more than 1 video screen...

Still think they should have pushed it to 35k capacity but guess we can't have everything..

This is just a preliminary application. The designs haven't been done yet so we can still hope for an increase in proposed capacity.

Kornstar

Coach
I'm the same. I park at Richie Benaud and walk from there

I park at Westmead and walk across. I used to park up there but too many people and also I head towards the M4 to take Ashley home so it's easier that side and quicker to get home.

hybrideel

Bench
I have to go up cumberland/pennant hills rd to the m1 so its perfect for me. Used to park at the hospital but thought why pay $7 to park just as far away and have a 30 minute traffic jam trying to get out

Kornstar

Coach
I have to go up cumberland/pennant hills rd to the m1 so its perfect for me. Used to park at the hospital but thought why pay $7 to park just as far away and have a 30 minute traffic jam trying to get out

Agreed, I hate those bottleneck parking lots to get out of.

Suitman

Post Whore
Is there "safe standing", or whatever the f**k the RBB hooligans call it?

Why Bart? Why?
Serious question...............why do you troll like this?
I made it known that designs are still in progress. You know very well that wouldn't even be known yet.

phantom eel

First Grade
Fair dinkum... over-reaction much? Maybe without the old emoticons it's harder thatn normal to tell if someone's being serious or not...

Clearly I was not being serious, and it was not a serious question. Relax and have a laugh Suity - it's just the internet.

Suitman

Post Whore
Fair dinkum... over-reaction much? Maybe without the old emoticons it's harder thatn normal to tell if someone's being serious or not...

Clearly I was not being serious, and it was not a serious question. Relax and have a laugh Suity - it's just the internet.

How about you stop trolling then?

phantom eel

First Grade
Um, how about you just exercise some self-control and stop overreacting to anything I post? *lol emoticion*

There is no reason not to have a sense of humour on internet forums, even if the old emoticons are no longer here to help you along *shifty eyes emoticon*.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I only have to catch a plane,train and cab.
images

Latest posts