What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Suck and their fans are louts.

Dave Q

Coach
Lads...

Given their rude and disgusting attack on our good selves in their forum recently, here is the payback thread.

They are a club paralysed by indecision and the choke. No wonder Hayne wants out.

Most of their fans are a wretched bunch of no-hoper long haired louts.

They are a living kick-back to an era long gone in the game.

They are the scum of the earth.

Post your anti-eels messages here.. for free!

The good thing Dave is they have Denis Fitzgerald and we dont.:lol: :lol: :) The way they treat their own legends out there, ie Brett Kenny,Ray Price beggars belief.It would never happen at Souths.

Dave Q

Coach
Newcastlerabbit said:
The good thing Dave is they have Denis Fitzgerald and we dont.:lol: :lol: :) The way they treat their own legends out there, ie Brett Kenny,Ray Price beggars belief.It would never happen at Souths.

Wd Newk...

We wouldnt give Fitzy a job as the receptionist's lunch assistant let alone let him manage the books.

Someone should also ask Fitzy why he was so willing to sell his own club down the tubes during the war.

Over time their tepid legends have become nothing more than gibbering idiots haunting the club with lines such us:

"I was better than him" and "hes not having a go like i used to" and " I was tougher than him"

i.e having a net contribution of less than zilch.

Maybe they should have been frozen after their last match and then thawed out for a game if the eels ever reach the finals.

Not that they do much once they get there. Probably not drunk enough.

And you dont have to be a Bobby fulton to acknowledge that STEVE "the prince of darkness" MORTIMER was twice the player than Snorky was.

And the sooner Parramatta Leagues is turned into "Rabbitohs West" the better.

Gee_Up

Juniors
I missed it all- for a side that hasn't won a comp for over 20 years they really haven't much to boast about. Puts them in the same position as our feeble attempts for the past 30years..

parra pete

Referee
Craig Coleman, Frank Curry, Arthur Kitinas, Paul Langmack, Bomber McRae... wink wink nudge nudge, say no more :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Feeble efforts from the long haired louts.

Absolutely nothing ( as expected )

None of your mods or admin mates to rescue youse here lads.

No one to use the inclement methods of censorship to save your sorry backsides.

Was that one or two premierships under your belt?

Jeez, what a mark youve made on the game!

I suppose your off-season training features a few cold ales ( at 5.00am ).

Dont worry, I bet youve got some of the best gear stewards in the league.

And try wiping your feet before you come in next time, not that it would help!

And most importantly, get some hair cuts.

Gee_Up

Juniors
I think we are quite lucky to have our own "Hindmarsh" in the team for a third of the price in Baz. Although Baz picked up his running game this season so he wasn't as one dimensional as glass feet.

Dave Q

Coach
It seems to me that they are all high and mighty when they sitting around in their own forum slapping each other on the back.

The minute these festering baboons have to leave their comfort zone they turn into the lily-livered, on-line diseased hamsters we all know they are.

The occasional more idiotic lout has been brave enuff to visit here, but probably more as a result of being lost rather than a genuine effort to challenge the might that is South Sydney.

In 2007 it was the Tigers who delivered unto us finals glory ( whilst stumbling out themselves) on a platter and my prediction is that in 2008 it will be eels who will taste the wrath of South Sydney.

Its a pity the more articulate ( or crooked) of them are hiding under their keyboards, and it is perhaps because in their dark hearts they know they are no match for South fans.

The village idiots of LU call the Eels forum "home."

Bend over louts and kiss our white fluffy tails.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Dave Q said:
It seems to me that they are all high and mighty when they sitting around in their own forum slapping each other on the back.

The minute these festering baboons have to leave their comfort zone they turn into the lily-livered, on-line diseased hamsters we all know they are.

The occasional more idiotic lout has been brave enuff to visit here, but probably more as a result of being lost rather than a genuine effort to challenge the might that is South Sydney.

In 2007 it was the Tigers who delivered unto us finals glory ( whilst stumbling out themselves) on a platter and my prediction is that in 2008 it will be eels who will taste the wrath of South Sydney.

Its a pity the more articulate ( or crooked) of them are hiding under their keyboards, and it is perhaps because in their dark hearts they know they are no match for South fans.

The village idiots of LU call the Eels forum "home."

Bend over louts and kiss our white fluffy tails.
Mate you are talking like souths have conquered all before them, why all this hate buddy, let's face what have souths done in the last 30 years, and living in the past as I seem to remember it's the souths fan who bring up how many premierships they have won ions ago, and talking about legends where are J.Sattler and G.Piggins, no they weren't mistreated.;-)

Dave Q

Coach
big boppa eel said:
Mate you are talking like souths have conquered all before them, why all this hate buddy, let's face what have souths done in the last 30 years, and living in the past as I seem to remember it's the souths fan who bring up how many premierships they have won ions ago, and talking about legends where are J.Sattler and G.Piggins, no they weren't mistreated.;-)

A half lout lads, I duly detect a small amount of brain matter.

G Piggins and Satts determined to leave Souths as they did not consider that the changing of the guard was in our best interests. That assessment whilst well-intended was wrong.

At all times Souths have been prepared to embrace Satts and George.

I know that because I have personally discussed the issue at some length with none other than Director of footballing operations SHANE RICHARDSON whom I must say was extremely gracious and kindly about George in particular.

Now there was no need for Shane to have spoken in such kind tones, but he did so.

And I would have to say that by the humility and warmth shown, it reflects extremely well upon the calibre and integrity of Shane Richardson generally and of course, the Souths management.

Since the revolution we had to have, the club has gone out of its way to extend the olive branch to Satts and George and it is a matter for them as to whether they can bury the hatchett and stand by our sides in this new era.

There will always a place in the rabbitoh heart for these two great men whoose debt can never be repaid, but our great club will always be bigger than a few men. The day I feel that I can no longer be of service to the club, is the day that I will retire my membership, delete LU and other fine forums from my favourites list and then slink slowly into the distance.

So our half-lout got it completely wrong.

I dont see any surprised faces around here.

He doesnt talk about the eels contribution to the game...because it doesnt exist.

Bend over half lout!

Denis Fitgerald brain explosions-
1. A 10 team comp (No Souths of Course):lol:
2. A hybrid game of league and union, ( what a f****head)
3 A merger with Balmain
4 A merger with Penrith
6.A merger with any body.
7.Take the Tiger emblem
8. Treatment of Ray Price
9. The continued Night time Grand Finals because of sun damage to supporters at day time grand finals
10.In 1999 he billed the last game of the season Parramatta vs Souths game at Parra Stadium "come to the game it will be the last time ever you will see Paramatta play Souths" :oops: :oops: :lol:

What a ******** moron.Fitzgerald is a blight on the game.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Dave Q said:
A half lout lads, I duly detect a small amount of brain matter.

G Piggins and Satts determined to leave Souths as they did not consider that the changing of the guard was in our best interests. That assessment whilst well-intended was wrong.

At all times Souths have been prepared to embrace Satts and George.

I know that because I have personally discussed the issue at some length with none other than Director of footballing operations SHANE RICHARDSON whom I must say was extremely gracious and kindly about George in particular.

Now there was no need for Shane to have spoken in such kind tones, but he did so.

And I would have to say that by the humility and warmth shown, it reflects extremely well upon the calibre and integrity of Shane Richardson generally and of course, the Souths management.

Since the revolution we had to have, the club has gone out of its way to extend the olive branch to Satts and George and it is a matter for them as to whether they can bury the hatchett and stand by our sides in this new era.

There will always a place in the rabbitoh heart for these two great men whoose debt can never be repaid, but our great club will always be bigger than a few men. The day I feel that I can no longer be of service to the club, is the day that I will retire my membership, delete LU and other fine forums from my favourites list and then slink slowly into the distance.

So our half-lout got it completely wrong.

I dont see any surprised faces around here.

He doesnt talk about the eels contribution to the game...because it doesnt exist.

Bend over half lout!
I do believe your are wrong Mr Q as Sattler was heckled greatly at your fixed meeting on who should control the club, which I would consider typical low brow response from south's fans, no good giving to your legends and then kissing ass after the facts they saw what a joke you have all become and sensibly bailed, in regards to bending over, thanks but no thanks, not that there is anything wrong with that. xx:) By the way Q why are you such a miserable f**k.

murraymob

Coach
could be interesting next year the rabbits hate roosters supporters now Q has added the eels to the list.Hey big boppa didnt you start a thread saying goodbye what happened
And Q your still welcome out panther way.The decks have been cleared and the young guns have arrived .Here we go here we go here we go

Mr Dark

Juniors
Avenger said:
Souths and their supporters are garbage and will always be.

A typically limp-wristed attempt, exactly what is to be expected from a Pawa supporter.

big boppa eel

Juniors
murraymob said:
could be interesting next year the rabbits hate roosters supporters now Q has added the eels to the list.Hey big boppa didnt you start a thread saying goodbye what happened
And Q your still welcome out panther way.The decks have been cleared and the young guns have arrived .Here we go here we go here we go
Yeah I did what's your point.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
They only time in their history when they weren't a complete joke was a small period in the early 80's. They had duly returned to the joke that they were before that period by the late 80's and have been since.

As a club, and as human beings, we are above them. I don't give my time to those that are inferior.

Dave Q

Coach
big boppa eel said:
I do believe your are wrong Mr Q as Sattler was heckled greatly at your fixed meeting on who should control the club, which I would consider typical low brow response from south's fans, no good giving to your legends and then kissing ass after the facts they saw what a joke you have all become and sensibly bailed, in regards to bending over, thanks but no thanks, not that there is anything wrong with that. xx:) By the way Q why are you such a miserable f**k.

Well I'm not wrong Mr boppa, because I gave you the source, me.

There was no low-brow response from the fans as you errantly report either and nothing but a kind whisper from the powers to be.

Despite the post-loss musings of George, Rusty and Phac have been nothing but gentlemenly and most gallant in victory.

What you cant seem to get a grip on is that all parties were well-intended.

That is puzzling for you, I understand, because it is beyond the two-dimensional mental capacity of the eel.

Of course only one party had the plan to reinstate us to our rightful place in this game..above all others and certainly above the swamp dwelling league carnival that consist of you woeful, loutish lot.

And 'tis not me that is misreable, I have merely responded appropriately to the gutter-dwellers who slide around your forum trying to make themselves seem important.

Well they arent important, they are louts like the ones that hang about railway stations at night vandalising public property. People that you dont want your kids to turn into.

And that is the tawdry, ill-conceived, vexatious, wrongful pathetic and wanton attack on the pride of the league, the greatest club in the world, that being South Sydney under cover of your own useless forum where the gutless cats are protected by your on-line rogue mods and misguided admin.

As mentioned, it is beneath us to make a response, but there are times when if we have to stomp on a cockroach to stop an infestation, so be it.

The vomit coming from the eels forum at the moment is a blight on LU and the personal attacks on me and other souths fans well its just disgusting.

Dave Q

Coach
murraymob said:

My dear Mob,

We have always looked upon parra as the sub-human scum of the league.

As has been stated, they have contributed nought to the game and really, they should consider closing the franchise down. It wont be missed one iota.

Big Boppa is sadly confused. He doesnt know whether he is coming or going.

I thank you for your invitation to visit the Panthers... again.

CUA is a civilised ground unlike Parramatta Stadium which is LOUT CITY.

I recall our recent discussion:-

At that time, those people of Blacktown and Baulkum Hills, apart from honouring their existing clubs ( ie Souths) had a choice between gayly following the eels into the finals or joining the Panthers depressed and forlorn about an indifferent year.

And if I remember correctly, they chose, to a man, to join in with the despair of the Panthers!

And I daresay, given the choice again, they would chose the Panthers over the eels once again.

That is because it is human nature to align oneself with success. Not fanciful or transient success, but real success-courage and detrmination, triumph of the human spirit!

Panther people have always had it over the eels. All the kids here...they love the Panthers. It matters not that Parramatta is the closer of the two cities.

The young guns... the wealth of young and talented footballers in the catchment grows steadily larger each year.

In fact, I saw one one of the Panther juinors jogging around the neighbourhood the other day. Out of the kindly and warm respect for my local side, I let him pass with my best wishes and unimpeded.

You honour us with your support of our club at this time.