What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patterson is crap

B_Tiger

Juniors
How long does a guy have to be around doing nothing before he gets the axe? Patto just isn't a first grader. At least with payten and laffranchi to come back eventually, pattersons stint in first grade will be brief. But, I think a player like Jamie small deserves a shot far more then patterson does. He has proven to be a greater runciman then runciman himself.

Spike

First Grade
Paterson is crap and so is Payten. Trust me by the end of the year Wests Tigers fans will be adding him to the long list of Runciman, Trindall, Kaufusi, Murphy, Paterson, Saleh

Once Dead

Bench
LOL - you've still got it B! I wont bag him, but i don't think that Paterson should be in the first grade team

SouthernTiger

Juniors
Im actually going to go one step further. I actually think patterson is worse than runciman. The guy is complete liability who hits the line like a rag doll. I actually feel sorry for him because he should be playing no higher than park football.

prove me wrong chris. I hope

cheers

s. tiger

tiger_nick

Bench
I agree that Chris seems to take it up very softly, but he dosen't make the basic mistakes i.e dropped balls missing tackles and giving away penalties like Runciman did. I hope he proves us all wrong but he has had two whole seasons to prove himself and was resigned for two last year so the coaching staff see something!!

I don't know why you're all knocking Paterson. He can play. Like Tiger Nick said, he doesn't make the basic mistakes. I would like to see Paterson prove you all wrong.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
i would like to see that to Bob and if he does I will wish him all the best. but he has yet to prove he derserves to wear the same jumper as shane walker and dare I say it even 'sloth' skandalis

cheers

s. tiger

Well, I hope you're all happy, because Paterson proved you wrong. He came into tonight's game, and played as good as I've ever seen him. Every time he took the ball up, he made at least 7-10 metres, and was in the thick of the tackling. In my eyes, he IS worthy to wear that jumper.

Congrats to him, and congrats to Wests for a great win.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
what game were you watching bob. Are you sure your not chris' uncle. He was without a doubt the most inneffective forward of both sides, with maybe only lomu having a poorer game because of handling errors. If thats the best he can do than mate he simply shouldnt be there. Skando, who Im not a big fan of, played much better. Gibbs was very impressive and heignington has load of potential. Patto nah mate

SouthernTiger said:
what game were you watching bob. Are you sure your not chris' uncle. He was without a doubt the most inneffective forward of both sides, with maybe only lomu having a poorer game because of handling errors. If thats the best he can do than mate he simply shouldnt be there. Skando, who Im not a big fan of, played much better. Gibbs was very impressive and heignington has load of potential. Patto nah mate

Do you have any defects apart from the obvious?

Do you actually support Wests Tigers, or are you another Balmain supporter who can't let go?

Paterson had a good game and you can't admit it, and Skando works his arse off every game and has been on the edge of Origin selection for the past few seasons, but you reckon they suck.

Opinion noted and laughed at.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
yeah go bob try and insult or too im sure that means you must be right.

The game will be on fox today I urge that go somewhere and watch it again and tell me how patterson played well. So he didnt drop any balls? So he didnt ake any missed tackles? woo hoo lets put him in for nsw. Him and runciman should be the front row for australia with trindal on the bench. This forum used to have a lot of intelligent posters but in recent times just relatives of certain players

I have nothing against patterson (he is probably a top bloke) other than he should not be playing grade football.

Mate I really couldnt give rats what you think of my opinion. The fact you rate patterson says a lot about yours.

by the way skando and gibbs were excellent last night.

cheers

s. tiger

SouthernTiger

Juniors
mate Im as wests tigers as you can get. yes I was initially a balmain fan but i really dont care about what sides players come from. If they are good enough I will always support them but i wont support mediocrity. Skandalis has been overrated for way too long but last season his performances were a massive improvement and last night he continued that

anyway good luck bob. when do you get your retainer from chris for management services

SouthernTiger said:
yeah go bob try and insult or too im sure that means you must be right.

The game will be on fox today I urge that go somewhere and watch it again and tell me how patterson played well. So he didnt drop any balls? So he didnt ake any missed tackles? woo hoo lets put him in for nsw. Him and runciman should be the front row for australia with trindal on the bench. This forum used to have a lot of intelligent posters but in recent times just relatives of certain players

I have nothing against patterson (he is probably a top bloke) other than he should not be playing grade football.

Mate I really couldnt give rats what you think of my opinion. The fact you rate patterson says a lot about yours.

by the way skando and gibbs were excellent last night.

cheers

s. tiger

Yes, you're a genius. Paterson is a Queenslander.

Your opinion is based on some serious problems you obviously have. Paterson plays well, yet you see him play poorly, Skando is one of the few guys who has given their all for us over the last few seasons, but you call him a "sloth". I'd rate your opinion right up there with Mahatma Cote's.

And keep up with the relatives rubbish, it's pretty funny. It would have been a lot funnier coming from someone with some intelligence though.

SouthernTiger said:
mate Im as wests tigers as you can get. yes I was initially a balmain fan but i really dont care about what sides players come from. If they are good enough I will always support them but i wont support mediocrity. Skandalis has been overrated for way too long but last season his performances were a massive improvement and last night he continued that

anyway good luck bob. when do you get your retainer from chris for management services

As if I couldn't tell you were a Balmain supporter. The only thing you could do to make it more obvious is to tattoo it on your forehead.

I hope that you can get a waste management service that will help you clean up the shit that comes from your keyboard mate.

B_Tiger

Juniors
man, patto hasn't had a worse game then the one he played today. He just can't run. What sheens likes about him is just completely beyond me. Lima and Small are much better young talents who can run hard, which is something we seriously lacked today. Skando may be alright, but he struggles to perform without a front row partner getting some go forward for him. We had three front rowers and none were able to get the tigers going forward consistantly.